or Connect

Posts by Constable Odo

I really, really hope this Apple Pay lives up to the hype.  It's something I certainly want to use.  Wall Street seems to think Apple Pay is relatively worthless in terms of revenue but if Apple Pay is as secure as they say it is, maybe consumers will have far less to worry about.  Retailers may even take less losses due to credit card fraud.  If Apple Pay can even sell 5% more iPhones, I think that will be fairly decent amount.  Wall Street in general refuses to give...
Absolutely nothing.  They've already shot their load and now they're running on empty.  They're going to have to find some more companies to copy just to stay afloat.  I think Apple has already shut the door on them with the larger-display 64-bit processor iPhones.  Samsung has nothing to answer the 64-bit processor puzzle unless they're going to run to Intel's 64-bit platform and that doesn't seem likely.  If Samsung has had smartwatches out for a couple of years and have...
Wall Street is still heavily betting on Google and Android as the most important mobile platform and I hope those ignorant mofos lose their shirts.  Apart from major market share there is no proof that Android is a superior platform to iOS.  Being popular doesn't make it good.  I personally think Apple is being treated unfairly based on low smartphone market share.  There's nothing to praise about cheap products and Wall Street shouldn't lump Android into some huge unified...
I own three iPods filled with music and have never purchased any songs through iTunes.  I bought iPods because I liked them and no one ever forced me to purchase them or lock me into them.  I put my own music on them.  Apple attracts weirdos like a lightning rod attracts lightning.  No matter what Apple does, there will always be someone trying to find fault with them and take them down.
The best I can take comfort in owning Apple is the generous dividends I'm getting every quarter.  I truly believe Tim Cook is doing the best he can to make Apple a valuable company for shareholders.  They've done nearly everything asked of them by shareholders and they're selling plenty of products and have introduced new ones.  It just seems as though Wall Street either has no faith in the company or the manipulation of Apple stock is far too beneficial for them to allow...
AppleWatch has been three years in the making and still no consumer has one.  Samsung must already offer about six smartwatches in only a year's time.  I'm not criticizing Apple as quantity doesn't mean much.  It's just an observation.  I suppose Apple must be spending a lot of time trying to get AppleWatch right on the first shot.  Apple will probably offer a lot of apps upon introduction of AppleWatch.  I doubt any other smartwatch company has a smartwatch App Store.
Maybe Steve Jobs is going to get his thermonuclear wish.  It will be interesting to see Samsung going up in a cloud of ashes.  My biggest wish will be to see Apple Pay crush the living daylights out of Google Wallet.  I'm getting tired of hearing those Google executives boasting about how Google Wallet was first in 2011 and Apple Pay is copycat crap.  Time for Google to get its comeuppance.
Let's blame Tim Cook for not being Apple to compensate for expected, unexpected iPhone demand.  If Steve Jobs were alive, this would never have happened.  Apple is in big trouble if they can't sell 15 million iPhones in one weekend.  Why should anyone use Apple Pay if Tim Cook can't even get a handle on iPhone production.  Only 540,000 iPhones a day from Foxconn?!!! I thought the iPhone was going to be a SUCCESSFUL product but it looks as though it's falling short of Wall...
Exactly.  Google has been bragging about its Google Wallet since its introduction in 2011 and boasting about how almost every Android smartphone has NFC chips, and Android major market share and how Apple is so far behind.  You'd think Google Wallet would have dominated the whole mobile payment market by now.  No.  And Google is too busy talking about how Apple Pay is going to be a huge failure because it's not cross-platform or something of the sort.  Google thinks it's...
I could see it being sold as a numbered limited edition model.  I can't afford it but it would be a nice collector's item and I'm sure the value would appreciate somewhat over time being the first Apple smartwatch.  It's a great way for Apple to make more money and it's likely those limited edition AppleWatches would sell out in a short time.  Apple's always got some way to attract consumers with plenty of cash.