or Connect

Posts by Constable Odo

We shall overcome... even if it takes another 20 years or so at this current rate of Apple adoption. Maybe in five years, Apple will have enough money to buy out Microsoft and victory will be complete.
Seriously. This is what the Droidtards want. Choices, choices and more choices. Just browsing through all those new Android handsets on Engadget that are going to be released on the public makes my head spin. As it is, when you walk into a carrier store or a Best Buy, the array of a gazillion Android smartphones is enough to make any normal consumer turn and run away. I see no way that Android vendors can keep this sort of production up and running profitably. Just...
I was wondering how they managed to pick the estimated sales numbers before the iPhone 4S is even offered for sale. I wondered what they were basing those estimates on. I'll wait to see what Apple's estimates are.
Good to hear that MS Office won't be on the Android platform. That could definitely slow down Android growth and keep the Android tablet market share down low. That could also help WP7 growth as consumers wean themselves away from Android devices.
I certainly don't know. That's the problem with do-gooders. They want to cure all the problems around the world, but don't know diddly-squat about what's going on under their very own Pinocchio noses. It's like you say, if you don't like it, you leave. Not a perfect solution in a country where jobs are at a premium, though. If you complain about it, you're gonna get your ass fired or get the worst assignments possible. Factory work in America isn't that much better...
The iHaters are going to hate hearing about this story. They were sure that iPads were being assembled in darkly lit, dusty rooms as the employees gasped for air. What sort of jackasses would think something like that. How could you possibly put out top-notch products with high quality control with those sort of conditions? Apple would at least be concerned about the product if not the assemblers. I swear, I worked in worse conditions in factories right in New York...
No. You're going to get an improved Home button and a smoother-feeling volume rocker. Your demands are too much for Apple to handle.
Apple and Apple shareholders are only getting what has been due from Wall Street over the last couple of years. What I mean is that Apple is finally being recognized as a very successful company that has changed both the computer and cellphone industry immensely and has provided many jobs whether locally or abroad. For Wall Street to ignore Apple the way it has just seems criminal. Over this past quarter, I'm more than satisfied over Apple's share price boost and I have...
The Android vendors can brag about selling as many smartphones as they want, but if their business isn't profitable it doesn't add up to a hill of beans. Wall Street doesn't seem to fully comprehend this. Even if most Android vendors sold twice as many smartphones as they're selling now, they're not going to turn a profit. The Android smartphone business model is not as good as Wall Street thinks it is. Consumers are eventually going to figure out that buying some...
$1499 is affordable to me since I paid that much about five years ago for a 42" Sony. 42 inches is about as much as I need in display size since my viewing distances are limited. I watch most of my TV via Slingbox on my 15.4" MacBook Pro, so if the AppleTV offers some easy programming choices, I'll go with it. I'm an Apple shareholder so basically when I buy it, it will be using Apple profits to buy the TV which works out perfectly to increase more Apple...