or Connect

Posts by Constable Odo

Eventually all of Apple's iPhones will include Touch ID but it's going to somewhat difficult for Android devices, especially at the low- and mid-tier price points to include trouble-free fingerprint sensors. Apple may have some advantage there if consumers really do like using fingerprint scanners as a security feature. Apple needs to leverage Touch ID security in their marketing strategy when it comes to mobile payments. I figure Samsung will quickly figure out how to...
Google and Samsung will make a big push to follow Apple into mobile payments but fortunately Apple already has all those credit card accounts on iTunes already. Too bad won't be easy for Google and Samsung to gather about 600,000 credit card holders overnight. Apple really should become a bank because they have enough cash to become one of the biggest banks in the U.S. I'd sure like to see it happen. It might even take Apple off the doomed list.
But... but... but Android has much greater market share so it's really Apple and the iPhone that's doomed. Wall Street is fairly certain that Apple will be lucky to move a few million iPhones in all of 2014 on China Mobile because almost no consumer in China can afford an iPhone. Besides, the Chinese consumer only wants smartphones with a minimum of a 4.7" display and Apple doesn't make an iPhone that size. /s I can't wait to see what miracle Samsung is going to create...
The smartphone industry has already declared the iPhone 5c as an overpriced piece of plastic junk. Basically just another failed Apple product because Apple only sold about 20 million units to date. So, I don't think it really matters if the iPhone 5c has a bit more usable memory since it will probably be discontinued when the iPhone 6 becomes available.
Let's face it.  Every feature Android smartphones have they expect Apple to duplicate or else the iPhone will immediately be dismissed as a contender.  All Wall Street and the smartphone industry wants is to simply pack as many features and specs into a smartphone as possible because they see it as getting more bang for the buck.  From my experience with most of the smartphone users I know it's simply a waste of time and effort.  The average consumer does not need or want...
Dead meat. Apple shareholders are going to end up as dead meat when Apple's share price plummets to $500 on earnings. You people really don't get it. It has nothing to do with how many iPhones, iPads or iMacs Apple is selling. It's all about Apple's falling market share in everything. Wall Street absolutely hates companies with falling market share. It means that a company doesn't have a future. Apple is the wealthiest company on Wall Street that doesn't have a...
I can't believe a third-world country would go with an Apple product when Android tablets are being practically given away for free and are claimed to be just as good if not better than iPads. The news media is always harping about how people in third-world countries can't afford any products Apple makes and that poorer people never aspire to anything from Apple. I'm really blown away by hearing about this iPad order from that government because Android devices are...
From all the articles I've seen on the internet, you have a dead-end model, the "failure" model which Apple will soon be discontinuing.  It has been discovered that no one likes colorful, plastic iPhones lacking Touch Sensor ID and a 64-bit processor.  I'm sorry, but you unfortunately picked the wrong choice of iPhone. /s I think it's too early to come to any conclusion how long the 5c will be around or what accessories will eventually be made for it.  If Apple drops the...
I'm fairly certain analysts have already said that Apple is too late to the party with large screen displays for the iPhone.  Samsung has already done every size display possible, so Apple won't be able to bring anything new to the table.  In other words, the iPhone is behind the curve of innovation and has become merely a follower of Samsung, the real innovator.   /s
The Wall Street analysts have already said the Chinese can't afford iPhones so why is Tim Cook lying to everyone about multi-millions of iPhones.  The Chinese only buy Android smartphones.  Google to $1200 a share and Apple to $500 a share seems just about right..  It's time for Apple to just give up and admit defeat to Android.  Apple is doomed.   /s