or Connect

Posts by Constable Odo

Basically, it appears that the top companies host search engines and that's why they get so much traffic. Only Facebook's social network does nearly as well which I find rather impressive.
It's nice to hear that iPhones and iPads are being used in many different fields of business. Considering that some people are still calling these products toys, I'm glad there are some sensible people taking advantage of Apple products and putting them to good use. It's nice to know that these businesses aren't waiting for Windows 8 tablets which will arrive late next year.
Useless speculation. I think these analysts just like to hear themselves talk. How is this speculation helping Apple or investors? Apple will sell as many products as consumers are willing or able to buy. Investors are already wary of Apple with Wall Street giving it such low growth potential so these numbers are not going to entice potential investors who think this guy is just making up numbers in his head and he probably is.
If the share price is going to continue to fall, it won't matter to shareholders how much revenue Apple is pulling in. I'm not blaming Apple for the situation, I'm only saying that bullish outlooks mean nothing if shareholders continue to see bearish results. When it comes to Apple, Wall Street continues to look years into the future so that they can devalue the company despite current record earnings. You might say that Apple is being priced to fail which makes very...
That's unlikely to happen. Apple is holding the deck and will keep dealing Android and Google deuces while keeping all the high cards and face cards to itself. At some point in the near future, Apple will probably corner the NAND flash market and the hi-res display market and will leave only table scraps for competitors. Apple is already starting to force competitors out of the tablet business and will likely do the same in the smartphone business. Companies can only...
I'd like to know why analysts don't try to delve into Amazon's supply channels to "guesstimate" how many Kindles are being sold. In fact, since Wall Street is always asking for transparency, why don't they press Amazon to report sales of every model Kindle made. I'd say it was rather unfair that some companies are given a free pass. Shouldn't Amazon be under the same scrutiny of Wall Street that Apple is? Why should Jeff Bezos be able to tell investors something like...
I'm Apple-long since 2004 and have no intentions of dumping Apple. What does it matter whether Andy Zaky is right or not. He can convince fellow Apple bulls to believe anything. The main problem is he can't convince the people that really matter. That's potential investors. Two years ago he was spouting the same income growth story about Apple. He was also saying that Apple isn't understood by Wall Street but someday they will see the light. Guess what? Wall...
Interesting article, but I'm more interested in finding out why Apple is deliberately being set up to fail on earning's announcements and how this all relates to Apple's stagnant share price. It still doesn't make sense how a company can be making more and more money every quarter and the share price basically stays flat. There wouldn't seem to be any incentive to invest into a successful company that prevents a shareholder from making any significant gains over a six...
Now if Apple could only entice just 1% of those commuters on a daily basis to buy products from the GCT retail store, Apple could really produce a serious halo for Apple products.
I see the analysts are again setting up Apple shareholders to take a fall. 30 million iPhones? If Apple ends up selling 29.9 million iPhones, the stock will drop like a stone. I really wonder why it is necessary to constantly revise numbers during a quarter. Do they think that investors are going to put money in Apple based on something like that. The bulls say that Apple is already undervalued, so if if iPhone numbers stayed at 28 million, that's still iPhone growth...