or Connect

Posts by Constable Odo

Why the heck is it so important for outside sources to constantly report rumors about the iPhone 5 almost right up to the release date? What they're reporting doesn't even make sense. It sounds more like they're talking about the rumored, upgraded iPhone 4S than the iPhone 5. If that's all Apple had been releasing, I doubt that Apple would have pushed back the release date as far as it did. It's more likely the iPhone 5 has been completely redesigned including the...
What a prick. Did anyone actually ask for his two-bit opinion? That idiot would have raised hell over the erection of King Tut's tomb and said that a sand mound a simple headstone was all that was needed. I think that circular headquarters is very attractive and possibly an early design by one of the Ringworld Engineers.
I wonder where the jackasses disappeared to. What jackasses? The jackasses that swore on their mothers that the iPad was a temporary fad and that only a few Apple iSheep would ever consider using one. After all, who needs a device that's only good for consumption, costs twice the price of a versatile Windows netbook and totally crippled for any business use. I guess those jackasses went to the same place where the jackasses who said television would never replace the...
That's why Droidtards hate Apple's "walled garden". It's too safe and boring for rebels . Malware should be free and destructive to roam the plains side by side with legitimate apps. Equality for all. That's how it is in a true democracy. Apple is taking away those wonderful freedoms by trying to overprotect users from problems. What kind of fun is that for iOS users? Don't iOS users really want to play Russian Roulette with apps? Sure they do.
...But the Lowes employees won't be able to view Flash sites or Flash ad banners which are the cornerstone of the internet. MU-Haaahahaha. Mark that up as a plus.
I wouldn't be surprised if Apple will also be selling an upgraded iPhone 4 along with the iPhone 5. There's going to be a lot of bitching, otherwise as the bloggers starting claiming Apple has poor planning since Foxconn isn't producing iPhones fast enough after stores run short. Apple is going to break more sales records with the iPhone and Wall Street will still yap about how the iPhone is losing market share to all those companies producing Android smartphones. I'm...
Currently, Apple's share price is so far from some of these analyst estimates as to be almost implausible. Despite Apple having the potential to pull in huge amounts of revenue it seems to be struggling just to get back to over $400 a share. Maybe the release of iPhone 5 will give the stock some forward momentum. I'm anxiously waiting for Horace Dediu of asymco to find out whether Apple is being punished for growth by WS. I hope to get some solid answers as to why...
I think those Windows users actually want low-cost crappy devices. They don't think that anything decent is worth paying for. Consumers need to realize you pretty much get what you pay for. If Steve said that Apple can't figure out how to make a decent tablet for under $500, he was probably telling the truth. Remember that before the iPad came out, it was said the price point would be slightly under $1000. Forget those BS-telling Droidtards that think it's so easy to...
You hit the nail on the head. Any reason to shave value from Apple works rather well. If Amazon manages to sell even one million fictitious tablets, it will add 10% to Amazon's share value. Just the mention of an Amazon tablet will boost Amazon's share price and lower Apple's share price.
Not necessarily. Added revenue does not mean a share price spike for Apple shareholders. Wall Street can easily compress Apple's P/E further just as Wall Street is allowing Amazon's P/E to continually expand and easily outperform Apple over the last 52 weeks. Does it even make any sense at all for Amazon with much lower earnings to outperform Apple? You make it seem easy for Apple's share price to just jump up like that. Apple's share price is still massively lagging...