or Connect

Posts by Constable Odo

BlackBerry loses billions, stock takes huge leap upward. Apple profits in billions, stock takes a continual slide downward. Fire Tim Cook. /s
All this talk about China Mobile renegotiating plans is just BS speculation on Kuo's part. There has never been any proof that there is a delay because there was never an official announcement when any contract with China Mobile would take place. You can't call something a delay if it's based on a rumor. For all we know, Apple never intended to sign a contract with China Mobile in 2013. This could be due to Apple not having enough iPhone inventory to supply China...
It's a freaking shame.  Apple had a huge head-start with the iPhone but gave it completely away to Google's Android.  That's the biggest problem with Apple.  They've never quite figured out how to hold onto market share.  Steve Jobs practically gave the keys of the iPhone empire away to Eric Schmidt.  Pure negligence on Steve Jobs part.  I guess his genius didn't quite fathom that he would be completely backstabbed.  iOS's IP was up for grabs and Schmidt quickly grabbed...
What's odd is how Apple charges more for the high-end iPod Touch than what many manufacturers charge for their unlocked smartphones.  Whatever.  I wish that Apple would do something about the iPod line to give it a boost.  I still think the click-wheel is rather unique and an excellent blind-touch interface for a music player.  I believe Apple will never make a 1TB Classic because most consumers will never require that much capacity and it would be a money loser from the...
Time and time again, analysts are told not to judge how Apple is doing by using supply chain checks.  They just stubbornly refuse to listen and continue using the same tactics to manipulate Apple any way they can.  If Jabil relies on Apple for half of its orders, why isn't there a possibility that it's the other half of their clients who are cutting back orders.  I'm only saying there is a lot of speculation going on as far as Apple is concerned.   You'd better believe...
Yeah, yeah, excellent speech. Why can't he ever convince investors with some silver-tongued rhetoric. Every time he talks about Apple doing this or that, the stock drops like a one-ton boulder and Wall Street investors run away like a plague was unleashed. Maybe he missed his calling. Everyone says his Apple speeches are like listening to a wet noodle talking. A really boring wet noodle. If he could only muster up some awesome "Apple is the shiznit" speech to woo...
Apple stock appears to have zero momentum or should I say zero upward momentum. It has plenty of down momentum. Market cap is now below $500 billion. It appears Apple shareholders are not going to be in for a very Merry Christmas at this rate. All I can hope for from Apple is that it's not going to be a replay of last year's Tim Cook fiasco. Apple continues to be the tech company that investors have absolutely no confidence in, although it may be Tim Cook who...
I'd like to know why, if Apple is such a great company, with so much money and talent, how come the President of the United States HAS to use a smartphone made in Canada? BlackBerry is a company nearly out of the smartphone picture, yet it's the only smartphone that's secure enough for POTUS. Apple ought to be ashamed of itself for such blatant incompetence. To me that's like the U.S. Air Force having to use Russian MIGS for defense. So freaking stupid. I consider...
I don't get it. iPhone sales seem to be rising and the news media makes it seem like by quite a bit and yet Apple's share price barely moves while Amazon, Google and Netflix are going up daily and there's less enthusiastic talk about any of them. What's the problem with Apple, anyway, considering buybacks and dividends. I guess it's the old Tim Cook curse holding down Apple's share price. If this is going to be an iPad Christmas one would figure that would also help...
I honestly don't understand why no one is willing to wait for an official announcement from either China Mobile or Apple. Why is everyone trying to jump the gun to scoop a story? It's not as though anyone is going to get a prize for it. Are people really doing this speculation nonsense just to manipulate Apple's share price? It's likely that even when an official announcement is made, it's not going to boost Apple's share price considerably. I think Apple is well...