or Connect

Posts by Constable Odo

Have you tried packing it in dry ice when using it?  That should keep it cool enough so it won't have any heat-related problems.
But... but... but the Japanese were supposed to hate the iPhone because their feature-phones were so much more functional (well that's what the analysts had always said).  There's still no place to attach a Hello Kitty strap to the iPhone which is a must-have feature.  Apple is very fortunate that the Japanese don't have a whole lot of love for South Korea and S. K. companies.  Apple practically wins Japanese smartphone market share by default.  The iPhone causing both...
So, then why does Wall Street claim Apple won't continue to exist without Steve Jobs running the company?  There are analysts that flat-out say unless the iPhone can keep up with the latest Android smartphones there's no hope for the company.  Supposedly, the iPhone's 3.5" display is killing sales and the main cause for Apple's rapid loss in market share.  There is absolutely something wrong with what is being said by the news media and tech pundits and the reality of the...
It's so weird.  I'm always reading articles saying how the iPhone display is too small to be useful.  I still see people using iPhones but maybe they're hoping for large displays in the future.  I'm really curious to find out how many consumers actually want larger smartphones.  I'm sure it depends on the global region.  Koreans seem to prefer larger smartphones but obviously the Japanese can make do without them.  In China I figure it may all be about pricing or bang for...
I don't understand why these smartphone manufacturers continue to hang in and lose money.  It doesn't make any sense to just keep getting pounded quarter after quarter.  I'm sure there must be other things they can do where they can be profitable.  With Google's stupid, freely licensed Android OS, everyone and their mother thinks they can be some smartphone mogul building dirt-cheap smartphones out from their garages and basements.  There's simply just too much of a glut...
I'm willing to bet Samsung is selling a heck of a lot of Galaxy S5 units.  I've seen the pricing and I'm sure people think its an absolute bargain for $99 or BOGO.  Samsung is going to definitely increase market share and will be boasting about how many Galaxy S5 units were sold.  $99 for a brand new flagship smartphone is unheard of in such a short time.  Samsung is practically giving the S5 away and yet Apple is going to try to increase the price of the iPhone 6.  How...
All the little birdies go "Cheap, cheap, cheap."  Most global consumers are all pecking around for low-cost Android tablets.  Most consumers don't care if a tablet is made out of plastic.  They're only looking to save a bunch of bucks.  So many people consider the cost of an iPad as outrageously high and the price gap of the iPad is considered much larger than the performance and feature gap of the iPad.  It looks as though Apple is going to force the Android manufacturers...
Things are looking up for Apple's share price and I'm definitely satisfied with the movement and increased dividends.  I'm not hoping for some outrageous price target and if Apple can maintain $600 for the next few months I'll have no complaints at all about what moves Tim Cook has done to raise Apple's share price to this level.  It certainly seemed for quite a long while, Apple's share price didn't move at all despite all those management moves.  I have a good feeling...
Exactly how does Apple monetize iBeacon tech?  Apple isn't building iBeacon hardware, right, so how does Apple make money from it.  Is iBeacon software being licensed to users?
I don't quite see how this smartphone will be that much different from every other smartphone on the planet except for this 3D-sensing whatever feature.  I suppose Apple should pretty much ignore Amazon's attempts because it really doesn't seem as though Amazon is trying to get into Apple's face with products.  Amazon is basically providing its own hardware conduit to Amazon's after-sales of content.  Amazon may even provide its own special low-priced carrier plan which...