or Connect

Posts by Constable Odo

In January 2005, the 1GB Shuffle sold for $149, but in June the price dropped to $129. It amazing that you were willing to give up your 160GB Classic. You really could have kept such a large library on it. Since my music library easily fits on a 30GB iPod, I wouldn't need any player with more capacity than that. I'll keep my 5G iPod until it stops working and I might even get it upgraded with a higher-capacity battery. I really like the click wheel since I'm used to...
I never used an iPod or iPod Touch so I can't say that a virtual keyboard isn't any good. I grew up using typewriters (IBM Selectrics) and then graduated to computer keyboards. I was able to type at close to 100 WPM in my prime. I am comfortable with using a real keyboard. I like key travel and resistance feedback. I'm not to sure I want to give up a real keyboard for a virtual one. Perhaps if Apple starts to use voice input or something that is very accurate, I...
Well, how is it that those two crooks working in the Apple store in Salem's Rockingham Mall were able to get their hands on 330 iPhones to sell on the Black Market. Maybe there is lot more theft going on that Apple isn't aware of. It's seems very strange that there is a shortage of iPhones in Apple stores, yet AT&T has plenty in stock. Why don't purchasers just go to the AT&T stores instead. I hope the author isn't trying to turn this into a iPhone refresh rumor.:lol:
I can only say that 45 million iPhones being sold in 2009 is an unbelievable figure. One-quarter of the people in China wll have to buy an iPhone. I'm not saying Apple isn't capable of selling that many, but that's such a big number. I guess that's the equivalent of 4% of the handset market in a year's time. Can Foxconn handle producing that amount of iPhones?
iWork for Mac will probably be ported to the iPhone, so maybe MS Office won't be absolutely necessary. I'm certain Microsoft and Adobe see the iPhones potential. Both of those companies should make a lot of money writing applications for the iPhone. It'll be a brand new revenue stream for them. It doesn't really matter which company makes good applications for the iPhone. If the apps are good and there are potential iPhone users out there, then maybe iPhone sales...
I don't care if it's just wishful thinking on his part or just to get more hits on his site or whatever. To me, it sounds like a great idea to have a videoconferencing iPhone for social and business interaction. The only problem now that the hype has started, if the 2-camera model doesn't get announced, then there's going to be a major letdown. No doubt about it, Kevin Rose has stirred up a hornet's nest. He'll be condemned as a liar and an idiot. That's the price...
It's really strange the the MacBookAir is selling so well considering it's been panned as being an inadequate machine due to lacking so many standard notebook features. I really thought it would be a limited niche computer for the few that needed a really light machine to carry around. I do know that when I went to the Apple Cube store in Manhattan, the MBA desks had the most people around them. Users seemed to like the multi-touch mousepad. Well, good for Apple and...
Let's not be hasty and see how it turns out before going ballistic. I say as long as the user can turn it on or off, then make it available and leave it up to the user. That should satisfy everyone.
It all comes down to....Ireland is getting the shaft. I think France also had to wait a while for Visual Voicemail. They should give Ireland customers a cost cut since the iPhone is lacking that compelling feature.
I'm so glad to hear that Apple is still on track to sell 10 million iPhones by the end of 2008. There were analysts doubting it was possible and saying how many iPhones would need to be sold each month and such drivel. I was just hoping they didn't know anything and merely talking to unsettle Apple investors. I realize that it's still too early in the year to say they couldn't reach that goal. I just hope Apple can make some sort of arrangement with a decent China...