or Connect

Posts by aderutter

In my opinion the entire article is complete nonsense. I know many iPhone & iPad owners and none of them have any problems of this type. Sounds like the article author has this problem or knows some that do, but that doesn't mean that even 0.001% of iOS users do.    If I buy a Windows PC with 12TB raid storage, do Microsoft or Dell provide me with 12TB of cloud storage?
 Very seriously. $350 /£350 for a watch. Less than a dollar/pound a day (excluding trade-in / re-sale value as noted by Sog35).  A lot of people spend 3 times that each day on the way to work buying a coffee in Costa/Starbucks.A new Apple Watch each year is much cheaper than a monthly subscription to Sky TV for another example. And no, I'm not rich (I drive a 12 year old car, have mortgage and work for a living).I know teachers that earn more than me, and they can afford...
I'm not rich, but I can see me buying a new Apple Watch every year if they bring new functionality each year. I think when people get an Apple Watch they're gonna love it and it will become as unthinkable to go out without it as it is their iPhone. I reckon Apple will have a hard time making enough Apple Watches to be honest. I have a 6+ and am even considering getting it's successor this year and I buy iPhones outright not on a contract. As for AAPL well my dividends...
Hopefully we'll be able to pre-order Apple Watches in March..,
I don't think our household would be happy without iPhones, iPads, Laptops and Desktops. They all get lots of use in different ways by different family members. I know it's off-topic but today I was also wondering if I could use an AppleTV with a Thunderbolt display (the display would replace the monitor we currently use for TV - unfortunately no HDMI input on TB display).
You're not. The old version is still really great so it will be a sad loss.I've used it a lot in Enterprise but the new integrated one cannot be used for enterprise.Not everyone wants to use an MDM thtoughout development and testing.Often it's best to leave MDM until the app is a formal release, especially in larger organisations where the MDM is handled by a different department to the dev team.The new iTunes version of TestFlight is only for apps going in the public app...
I just read upon the Alpine ILX-007 and it sounds like exactly what I want for my next car. I specifically want something that does not support any flavour/variant of android. I don't want android in my house and I don't want it in my car.
I think Fuckerberg is an imbecile if he doesn't realise that Apple products are dirt cheap for what you get. Not free but a lot cheaper than the alternatives when it comes to actual real world value and length of life. I can't believe people get suckered into £50 a month 2 year contracts for Samscum crap when they could buy Apple products outright get a cheap payg plan and have a phone still worth something even upto 4 years later. As for FaceBook I still aint going to get...
Wado Ryu Karate -  If I'm lucky I'll get away with the watch when not doing partner work. Otherwise it'll only be for solitary training :DWado Ryu Karate -  If I'm lucky I'll get away with the watch when not doing partner work. Otherwise it'll only be for solitary training :D 
My iPhone6+ is my pocketed portable device. My iPad is for use in the lounge (and the AppleTV). My MacBook is my powerful portable for use at a table or desk at home, office or coffee shop. My iMac is my non-portable for use in my office. My Apple Watch will be primarily for when I'm in the dojo, or out running. It will also reduce the number of times my iPhone needs to leave my pocket when walking, shopping, communicating while out and about etc. Different devices for...