or Connect

Posts by aderutter

I think you want a tablet that is not a tablet and likely don't "get it". I suggest you use a laptop as that is what you really want. MacBook Air would likely be your best choice.
Apple has always built hardware that lasts a long time if you need/want it to. Macs have always lasted a lot longer than Windows PCs.   Heck my other half had an iPhone 4 and was happy with it, she only upgraded when I bought her an iPhone 6 recently. I have an iPhone4S but have also bought myself an iPhone6+ (I think I'll keep and use both : taking with me the one that best suits my purposes and attire). I think iPhones are the most personal of devices Apple ships at...
 That's what I did for my Dad's iPad here in the UK (cheap data only sim from EE : it was a non advertised sim/offer and had to ask if they did it).
iPhones bought off-plan from Apple direct should come with these sims! Also it should be possible to buy these sims from Apple!
Icann only cares about his own stock. Investors like me care as much or more about the company than the stock. I think increasing the dividend might be a better move, but Tim knows far better than the likes of me (or Icann).
Lol, almost. It's a retina lc475! Go Team!Too long? Gotta be retina iMacs. Can't see it being AppleTV given recent sw updates for current one.Then again... A Siri controlled AppleTV? That would tie-in with last month's "wish we could say more"...
For me the perfect size for a pocketable phone is 3.5 inch. I have a 4s and the missus a 4. I found the aspect ratio of the 5/5c/5s to be just wrong. When Apple released the 5 it was as though they did it to appease the critics calling for large iphones. I buy iphones from Apple stores off-contract. So they lost out on 4 sales from me in 2012 & 2013. This year it appears they have gone further away from their principles still by only having the new tech in even larger...
I've always gone with the best leather sleeve I could get so the phone is held naked to be used.   These new iPhones are bigger though so now I'm ditching the wallet to make space for the bigger iPhone and getting a case for it that can hold cards too. I've gone with Pad & Quill to start with as they looked like the best I could find online at the time.   I totally agree that the curved design is much more comfortable to hold, much like the 3g/3gs were nicer to hold...
Personally I don't think there's massive demand for the 6+ Here in the UK if there were any 6+ for delivery on the 19th they were gone within 20 minutes, it's more likely that there simply were not any at all available for delivery 19th. Same might be worldwide? So the delivery estimates of n weeks are because no-one is getting a 6+ on 19th not because of massive demand. Of course I could be wrong.   I ordered a 6 for the missus. I ordered a 6+ for myself. I expect the...
I charge my iPhone every night. I charge my iPad every night. If I have to charge my watch every night then no big deal. I think it's very inexpensive at $349, if Apple bring out a new model each year with additional features/sensors then I'll upgrade every year. This thing is not just a watch. In fact I kinda wish they left the timekeeping facility off it and didn't call it a watch because as it stands for people like me we care about everything but the timekeeping...