or Connect

Posts by aderutter

Before 6 I always used a screen protector and leather slip cases. With the 6 & 6+ I don't bother. Both new iPhones are kept in flip wallet type cases (Pad&Quill) and no scratches whatsoever. I miss holding the device in my hand with no case/wallet though. I too wonder if there are some QC issues. That said, an iPhone cannot scratch unless something is scraped across it's surface - take responsibility for your possessions people! If I scratched my iPhone by putting it in a...
Could be useful to take files with me to remote areas with no wifi or cellular. Btw I buy the largest storage capacity devices (ipad/iphone) and still do not have enough storage. I'll be interested to see what video codecs are supported.
I'm finding it pretty hard to comprehend how incredible AAPl are right now and we can only imagine the incredible roadmap ahead.
 Some of us Limeys would actually like that
It's good but unfortunately this is only for apps intended for the public app-store submission and the first version of the app has to be reviewed by Apple first. Minor subsequent revisions don't need Apple review. Those developing enterprise apps can't use this so I'm waiting and wondering what will happen to the testFlightapp.com service. Might have to move to hockeyapp.net.
The designers/developers of this and the previous app are pretty poor at their job. The minimum requirements for this app should include landscape mode. And when I choose to view comments it should show me only the comments not load the entire web page in a webview. The app is embarassingly bad really and given that it just loads web pages offers nothing of value/use to me beyond viewing the website in safari. If AI made a good native app that is not full of webviews...
 I think you want a tablet that is not a tablet and likely don't "get it". I suggest you use a laptop as that is what you really want. MacBook Air would likely be your best choice.
Apple has always built hardware that lasts a long time if you need/want it to. Macs have always lasted a lot longer than Windows PCs.   Heck my other half had an iPhone 4 and was happy with it, she only upgraded when I bought her an iPhone 6 recently. I have an iPhone4S but have also bought myself an iPhone6+ (I think I'll keep and use both : taking with me the one that best suits my purposes and attire). I think iPhones are the most personal of devices Apple ships at...
 That's what I did for my Dad's iPad here in the UK (cheap data only sim from EE : it was a non advertised sim/offer and had to ask if they did it).
iPhones bought off-plan from Apple direct should come with these sims! Also it should be possible to buy these sims from Apple!