or Connect

Posts by aderutter

Surely the recent VESA wall-mounted iMac is the current Apple TV' display and it is fed content from the Apple TV box (HULU/iTunes/NetFlix etc), the iPad, the iPhone etc. Next I just want a decent sized display with VESA mounting (40" minimum) : it doesn't need to be an iMac it could be just a new thunderbolt display.
I still wish Apple would would ban all ad networks on iOS other than iAds.
Whilst I Like LeapMotion (I have a developer version), but I think this is quite different. It probably won't have as fine grained control possibilities, but equally you don't have to be very near the mac and sitting at a desk, and it will work with iOS / AirPlay Price looks high when Leap Motion can be pre-ordered for $70 though.
I agree, wall street can go to hell. Apple don't need them imho. How did any of those muppets help Apple in the grey days? Btw, I'm a small AAPL shareholder and I'm more than happy for Apple to do what Apple decide. I'd rather Apple had a large war-chest than give it all away to short-term speculators that will just sell and take the cash.
I reckon the next update will be to both ipad and ipad mini but not until summer at earliest.
I guess the target audience don't have fingers.
Am picking up my 27" iMac today It was time to upgrade as my current MBP is first generation Intel one, so can't run latest OSX and XCode. I can't complain, it's still a very useable laptop (okay for building iPhone apps with iOS5 SDK) whilst almost seven years old! Looking forward to the bigger screen though. Btw I am in the UK.
Satellite imagery for the UK seems shockingly poor. Quickly deleted.
I'm really excited about this, much more so than the new products to be honest :)
I'm in the UK and think the advertising ruling is disgustingly wrong. I think Apple should ignore that ruling and pay whatever fine is thrown at them for doing so. The sooner Apple don't have to rely on Samsung for anything the better.