or Connect

Posts by iPhone91

I checked this on my Mac and I did not see any updates available. Are you in the US? I wondering if AT&T is starting to roll out MMS and this is how the feature will be activated...
I'm going to agree with melgross on this one. It was either an error, a leak, or a test of the system. Until there is a press release, I don't think it counts as "being pushed back".
I do try to back up my ideas. But I'm still fairly new to these forums. I like to think I know my computer stuff well, but I know my forum posts aren't always the best. So thanks for the encouragement. You did end up having a very good and meaningful point with this thread. I'm glad we could help clarify that point so that others could understand it.
Yeah. Sorry if my first post was sort of aggressive. Because I didn't mean to attack. I just didn't completely understand your point. But now that I do I completely agree with you.
I agree with you on that point. It does bother me when people complain about their iPhone being expensive and not 100% perfect. But to me, I think its better that Apple sells iPhones to complainers than not selling iPhones at all. Because over time the price will drop, the features will improve, and there will be less complaining. But I completely agree with you that the complaining, especially when the complaining is coming from the media and the "developers", really...
You know, I'm going to agree with Ireland on this one. You're very much approaching snob level. If the only reason you bought an iPhone was so that people would look at you because you have one, then thats insane and absurd. And if you're posting on this forum, I would have thought it was because you like Apple and want the company to succeed. And to succeed, they need to sell lots of their products. So the more people that have iPhones, the more Apple succeeds, the...
Am I upset that lots of people have iPhones? Um, no, no and definietly not. I love my iPhone and I enjoying using it very much. I want other people to get as much out of their mobile phone experience as I get out of mine. The more iPhones there are, the more other phones will improve. Not to mention Apple succeeding is not a bad thing either. So, as far as I'm concerned, the more iPhones the better!
Ok cool. But do you know if iTunes will be 64 bit? And what other new features will it have?
I'm going to start with the disclaimer that I am no Apple expert, and I cannot see the future. But with Apple's September iPod event (probably) right around the corner, here's my prediction about iTunes 9. With the release of Snow Leopard imminent, there remain only 2 applications that are not 64-Bit: iTunes and DVD Player. And then low and behold, there are rumors of iTunes 9 coming with BluRay (and possibly DVD) support. A coincidence? I think not.* iTunes 9 is...
I have an original iPhone that I have been using problem free for 1.5 years. Then all of a sudden, when I tried to sync my iPhone with iTunes, I got a message that told me I don't have enough space to put all my music on my iPhone. I have an 8 GB iPhone, with 3.61 GB of music in my Library, along with some apps, photos and podcasts. But, I still have 2.5 GB free after every sync. So iTunes seems to thing that I have 8 GB of music. So after a few days, I finally decided...