or Connect

Posts by Robin Huber

Since I will never sell my shares, I may be the only person at future stockholder meetings.
Oh please, the amount that each consumer would miss out on is minuscule compared to the amount the lawyers would miss out on. And why would a judge care about lawyers--it's almost as if she was one . . . Oh wait . . .
I agree completely. Apple rarely "collaborates" its way into new territory, preferring to go its own way. They may buy a related company for people or parts, but not to buy its way in. Even the Beats buy has yet to prove otherwise. The iPod name is known and respected. A wrist version would not be seen as a risky new thing, but the next iteration of a popular product.
Sounds like Hayek knows as much about wearable tech as Apple knows about watches.
It says much about what a Great Leap Forward the iPhone was that so early in its evolution that competitors can do little to top it beyond gimmicks and larger screens.
I have seen a few posts, including mine, that emphasized the iWatch as the evolution of the iPod Nano. Whether this is the case, or whether this is misdirection by Apple, or merely CYA patents remains to be seen. I am betting Apple is leveraging iPod--"the product that changed the world, and your life, is reborn to do it again."
I hope they don't axe the current form factor. Many people prefer a smaller phone. Especially those of us who carry iPads for large screen functionality.
Oh, Google. Karma's a bitch, isn't it. Once again the "walled garden" doesn't look so "evil," does it? Hope Steve can enjoy this from somewhere.
They should name the building for Steve. Though I bet he left instructions that it shouldn't be.
Will the iMac ever be radically redesigned, or has it reached the point of perfection for its genre?