or Connect

Posts by Robin Huber

Agree. Perhaps there is a diamond in this pile of stink that would save them lots of time and effort to work around. If so, I hope they don't make this guy too rich to get it.
Yikes, sounds like a sketchy guy and a gimmicky product. The whole thing smells fishy. Hope Apple passes. And if they really think they need some kind of cheesy rewards scheme, do their own. The basic idea can't be patentable.
All ready for the Droid clone of the Watch due in time for holiday season.
Well played, Relic, well played. 🇨🇭👏🏻
Hoping to hear from Relic on this topic.
The Swiss willl make jewelry masquerading as computers. Apple is making computers masquerading as jewelry. 😉
I agree with Swiss watch makers that the Watch is not a threat, at least not a big one. The high end watch market is not about telling time, it's about jewelry. Panerai, Blancpain and their ilk are almost like Rube Goldberg devices that do something that today is very simple, telling time, but in a very complicated and complex way. It's all about the craftsmanship that goes into it. Watches can approach the beauty and craftsmanship of the casework, but the guts are...
No Spotify, you don't HAVE to charge $13, you choose to. How about charging the same $10 and make up the difference in the volume sales through the internet's biggest music store affords. Boo-hoo.
Nice to see some former key Apple people don't feel compelled to compete with their former company. I wish him well.
Does it have an easy tool for fixing old photos that have fading, leaving mostly blues and reds? I have an 8x10 color print that has been in a frame exposed to indirect sunlight for years. Scanned it and tried bringing back the original full spectrum of colors using the tools available in the new Photos app on my iMac. It was beyond a struggle. Result was not great.