or Connect

Posts by Robin Huber

Amen. 😇
Reactions to a quarter that was less dramatic than the previous one may be tempered by preliminary sales figures for the Watch which will have been on sale for over two weeks.
They shouldn't be. Any religious belief system that teaches that those who don't share your particular ideology are fair game for discriminatory treatment should be called out.
Always good. I'm white. But my brother is a cop and my wife used to work in juvenile hall. From what they tell me, law enforcement public servants are quite open in their disdain for minorities, and it informs their treatment of them.
Kinda like the police always do?
Threatens? Once Apple re-launches Beats, which will come pre-loaded on every device they sell and integrated with all the other Appley goodness, Tidal will be just another service. Apple's huge worldwide user base and iTunes music clout will leave Tidal with leftovers for exclusive deals. Enjoy your moment Jayzee.
Once you kiss NASA and other monster federal "sucks" off your budget, Texas becomes the newest third world country. Read your own newspapers:http://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/headlines/20120805-texas-can-no-longer-complain-that-it-gives-more-than-it-gets-from-federal-government.ece
I think your state tried that once. Too bad they didn't succeed.
Seriously, you think Obama is a closeted homophobe? Did you bother to research the reason for his original vote, or the actual language of the bill? More likely you are just parroting something you heard in the anti-Obama echo chamber.
As usual, Apple will not be the first, but it will be the most financially successful in the wearables arena. The good news for competitors and also-rans is that Apple's rising tide will float all boats. Brace yourselves for the Popeil "wrist medical center" that will stimulate hair growth and make your dick hard.