or Connect

Posts by Robin Huber

AAPL trend over two ears has been a steady climb punctuated be short term drops. This, while under constant FUD attacks and stock manipulation. I see no reason why it won't continue. I predict $150 by next February.
As someone else on this forum reminded me a while back, look at the last one or two years of AAPL. Yes, it gets manipulated in the short term, but long term it just keeps slowly and constantly going up. Just what we long term investors want. Just slow and steady growth, no manic highs and lows.
Samsung should acquire the name Razor from Motorola. Samsung Galaxy, the phone with razor thin profit margin. Or are they to the point of selling it as a loss-leader at this point?
Can't wait for those Shakespeare and David Hockney robots. So tired of whiny human artists. The Jony Ive robot will save Apple a lot of money too. 😉
Drugs, alcohol, and whores? I must have missed the part about the moral superiority of rich people who never spend their money on such things. Why is it that laissez-faire or social Darwinist capitalist apologists like you fail to see that negotiating with the representatives of their workers is just as much a factor in "demand" as negotiating with a parts supplier?
Analysts' jobs are to churn the market. They have been very successful.
The world awaits . . .
You can bet some form of kickback is involved. With Apple you pay a premium for its devices, and great features like SIRI are included. Facebook is "free" so your privacy gets sold to make up for it. Features like Moneypenny only appear if they contribute to revenue.
Really? Seems more likely stock will drop. Apple has been printing money and its stock is flat. When it does exceptionally well, it drops. Wall Street hates Apple.
Wow, you must be that Internet guy. You know, the one that always seizes on something you say, twists it, and uses it against you? I'm honored. Maybe next time I'll be lucky enough to have you include a few of your famous external links that aren't as relevant as you think they are.