or Connect

Posts by Robin Huber

Is Brean smoking crack? Since when have increased sales and high profit margins driven AAPL anywhere but down? Apple stock rises independent of traditional good news.
John Travolta? Come on, Apple. A wooden Drake on stage is one thing, but giving this freak any association with you is just crazy. Who's in charge over there these days?
TMZ: "Jay Z's beef with Tim XX resulted in a shooting outside popular SF club Streamy. Sources say someone in Tim's entourage got all up the face of Jay's main boy. Someone started swinging until shots rang out and both crews scattered as cops arrived." Apple all gangsta now. Thanks Beats.
Don't put the stylus in the Note the wrong way or it won't come out without breaking the phone. Bad design, insufficient testing.
Took it off before Stand Up Paddleboarding today. Just didn't want to take a chance.
If it's not waterproof, it offers nothing I need for my watch.
Apple did the right thing by Swiss National Railways vis-a-vis their clock face design. So much for honorable behavior.
Before iPhone, people wanted bigger batteries and memory cards. This is why Apple doesn't use focus groups to decide what technology to develop.
I think it's a fair question to ask whether one aspect of a leader's style is advantageous or disadvantageous to a company. Asking it certainly doesn't warrant insulting responses.
Is it me, or is Tim Cook suddenly everywhere? Steve made so few appearances, that when he did show up it was big news, and the rest of the time his reclusivity contributed to Apple's mystique. Not sure this change is a net loss or gain for Apple.