or Connect

Posts by Robin Huber

I like that, Samsung is the Charlie Sheen of phone makers.
Maybe we can finally get back to the way things should be: Samsung making parts for Apple products.
Just thank god it wasn't filed in East Texas. At least in Cali the defendant stands a chance.
Just bought a new Subsru Forester. Was going to wait until the CarPlay was available as Subaru promised, but knowing how they lag in tech, I would have still been waiting in two years. I got the highest level radio/nab unit hoping that a firmware update in the future might be available. A guy can dream can't he? I would even spring for a Pioneer aftermarket unit (Subie says they make their factory units) if it could be hooked up to the internal GPS and antenna.
Why keep giving these jackholes the keys to the kingdom?
Simply sticking the loser in these kind of suits with legal costs will eliminate most of the nuisance variety of them.
From an elegant app that did one thing well, to bloat ware trying to do everything others do better. Will corporate pirates ever learn?
Please move you and your team out of my town. But in fairness, had Steve lived to retire and bought a team, don't you think he'd have them use iPads? Oh, wait, they already would have.
Thief-in-Chief
For me the Mail app has been buggy on my iPad Air. After I've read a message the blue Unread dot won't go away. And when I tap a message in the side panel in order to read it on full screen, the side panel won't automatically slide away, I have to swipe it away or tap the message behind it.