or Connect

Posts by Robin Huber

Saw it during Emmys. The best conventional ad Apple has ever created. So savvy, so targeted, so effective.
Thank you, I do recall hearing that now. It would have been thoughtful to have included that detail in the app itself so the user is informed.
Tried the new transit feature on maps only to be told such info was not available. I asked for directions from Orange County to the L.A. Coliseum, not exactly an arcane request in a major metropolitan area. What are these directions limited to? Cupertino and NYC?
Wish they'd put some of that attention on iTunes/´ú┐Music. Tried to help my wife with playlists yesterday and it was worse than trying to use Windows or Word years ago. It's a overly complicated mess that needs sorting out.
How about partnering with a car company that has a Chinese connection? Volvo maybe (Apple is already working maps in Sweden)? Apple is already heavily embedded in China manufacturing and knows the ropes. Chinese cars could benefit fromm Apple's cachet, and Apple could insist on quality. Win win.
P.S. Tried to order using ATT contract option via Apple Store but only the ATT NEXT option available through Apple. Had to buy directly from ATT to get that.
MyATT app on iPad didn't show the "I Agree" check box under Terms so couldn't pull the trigger on my order. Switched to iMac and order for rose 6s 64 went through fine at 8:30 AM PST. Ships 9/24.
Just make sure you preview your shot before sharing it. If you're naked when you shoot, then drop the angle down after shooting, you might be sharing your junk.
Like the first poster, I am grandfathered in to ATTs unlimited data. They are constantly trying to entice me to switch to a "newer and better" upgrade scheme. What they don't say up front is that doing so will cancel my existing data plan. I suspect that taking advantage of Apple's new no-brainer plan will do just that: show that I have no brain.
By forward do you mean via Wi-Fi? If so, won't that increase the likelihood of keeping sound in sync with picture?