or Connect

Posts by Robin Huber

If it wasn't public, it wouldn't have much effect. What I am wondering is, if they publish a very bullish report on a stock, does that not influence the stock to rise? If many other big investment houses do the same, doesn't that magnify the effect? Wonder if anyone has done serious study of this.
Nice to get thoughtful answer instead of snark. Thank you.
Where does analysis by people who control billions in Apple stock end, and stock manipulation begin? Inquiring minds want to know.
Isn't "hype" something generated by the seller? Apple hasn't even announced it let alone hyped it. You're conflating rumors with hype. Apple isn't responsible for rumors.
Where's the coverage? It started over an hour ago.
This is the first analysis I've heard that connects the iWatch to the iPod so explicitly. It has the ring of truth. Or at least plausibility. The iPod line has been fading as dedicated music players get subsumed by phones and car systems. iPods are already as small as watches, so why not combine them and add other functions to a device that people have been wearing for 100 years?
These ads are works of art. But my wife's comment after watching the "Gigantic" one today was: "I couldn't figure out what this was an ad for." Not sure this campaign is the best one for a time when other tablets are gaining ground. I don't know what is, but that's why the ad people get the big bucks.
I wonder how much of the delay is the result of Dre's big mouth. Loose lips sink deals in Apple world.
Samsung, the leading follower.
Couldn't they have bought them without the company? Oh, wait, maybe after getting them they sell the company to Google or Samsung.