or Connect

Posts by Robin Huber

Thin skins. They can dish it out, but they can't take it.
Only if it's no Semite deliveries. But seriously, I don't understand your response.
Wall Street has been taken over by gamblers, touts, and financial criminals. The government is in their pocket. It's one thing to assume risk after due diligence when investing. It's quite another to manipulate the market to create a sure thing. At least Vegas is regulated and everyone knows the odds.
Amen to that, Phil.
I suggested this a few months back on this forum. Just seemed like an obvious move to me. I agree wth several of you: Apple will never make a Patek Philippe quality smart watch, but someone else will partner with Apple to do it. Swatch is not the name Apple would go after. I hear sour grapes in their CEOs musings.
Most texting walkers have the phone at a 45 degree angle downwards. Not sure how much benefit this idea gives to current devices.
Am thinking the leap from camera lenses to wearable band device screesn is the most likely first one.
Apple, a company which prides itself on progressive social initiatives and green everything, drops a plum in the lap of a state which prides itself on anti- immigrant policies, anti-gay legislation, and neo know-nothing politics. Yeah, I know, tax benefits, yadda-yadda. Just gotta ask . . .
Comcast swallowing Tme Warner? No problem.
For all the hand-wringing about the disappointing sales of the 5C, I see it in the hands of lots of kids. I know that's what I bought for a kid I manage. Others in my family have done the same. Much less risky for butter-fingered younger users.