or Connect

Posts by Robin Huber

Always good. I'm white. But my brother is a cop and my wife used to work in juvenile hall. From what they tell me, law enforcement public servants are quite open in their disdain for minorities, and it informs their treatment of them.
Kinda like the police always do?
Threatens? Once Apple re-launches Beats, which will come pre-loaded on every device they sell and integrated with all the other Appley goodness, Tidal will be just another service. Apple's huge worldwide user base and iTunes music clout will leave Tidal with leftovers for exclusive deals. Enjoy your moment Jayzee.
Once you kiss NASA and other monster federal "sucks" off your budget, Texas becomes the newest third world country. Read your own newspapers:http://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/headlines/20120805-texas-can-no-longer-complain-that-it-gives-more-than-it-gets-from-federal-government.ece
I think your state tried that once. Too bad they didn't succeed.
Seriously, you think Obama is a closeted homophobe? Did you bother to research the reason for his original vote, or the actual language of the bill? More likely you are just parroting something you heard in the anti-Obama echo chamber.
As usual, Apple will not be the first, but it will be the most financially successful in the wearables arena. The good news for competitors and also-rans is that Apple's rising tide will float all boats. Brace yourselves for the Popeil "wrist medical center" that will stimulate hair growth and make your dick hard.
Freedom of religion gives you the right to believe any damn fool thing you want. It doesn't give you the right to impose those beliefs on the rest of us. If you want to act on your beliefs, do it in a place and in a way that doesn't take rights away from others. A cloister might be a good place to practice spiritual purity, if you want to be a part of the larger society you must modify your practice to accomodate others.
Fitting and just. But I would be a little surprised if Steve hadn't made his wishes known in this regard. If he said "Don't name it after me," should the family overrule?
Toured central Japan last year. Yokohama was the worst place we visited. The Jersey City of Japan. Dirty, graffiti-ridden, industrial port city. Not where I'd want to live if posted to Japan. So many beautiful and inspiring places to live there. Why this place?