or Connect

Posts by msimpson

"I will be working at the Apple WWDC...  would you like some fries with that?"    
Will someone please hire Daniel Erin Dilger for a real paying job so he can quit writing these business school term papers.
"The first hit of crack is free"   Microsoft always loves the "subscription model"  where they get those regular monthly or annual payments to keep there hooks into and get that regular revenue stream.  They are not the only company that thinks that way - it has become very popular.   Personally I don't want a product that requires me to put all my documents up in "the Cloud" on someone else's servers.   It seems harder and harder to find tools that do not require you...
Sounds like some people will soon be "visiting their relatives up north".   
I am afraid I will be politically incorrect and use a LGBT emoticon in the wrong way and offend someone. That would be worse than be labeled a global warming denier. I think I will play it safe and go back to just plain text. Anyone remember this guy? No he is not a emoji or emoticon. He was born before Apple even started.
And BMW & Mercedes continue to post strong sales, despite increased sales by Kia and Hyundia.
SXSW has become like another MacWorld.   Really not worth a special app, or Apple spending time and money on it.
They need to add a sculpture to the front of it to get it approved in San Francisco.    Something attractive like this:  
"I voted for Samsung and Google !!!"     "I won't admire Apple until they make an iPhone with an 8 inch screen with holster to hang it from my Segway"  
Apple will need that added GPU horsepower for that 14 inch larger iPhone with 9999 dpi screen resolution they have to release to keep up with all the Androids.     Or maybe they will add it to the Apple TV and make it capable of playing video games?