or Connect

Posts by msimpson

When are they going to get LTE for Mayberry? I get tired of yelling "AnnnnDEEEE" when I want get hold of the sheriff.
First there will be the iPhone 5r for "rumors" and then the iPhone 5a for "anal-ysts" and finally the iPhone 5smb for "suck my .... "
Analysts predict Apple to release less expensive plastic iCampus iSpaceShip.     Asian rumor sites are showing what may be fake photos of iCampus cases, for Apple fans who want to cover up the cheap plastic look:       Supply chain analyst, Sukkma Balhs, thinks Apple will release a new iCampus Mini, but it won't be retina quality, at least in the first release. 
Sorry all you little whiners, but Alan Kay was visionary before Steve Jobs even thought about a carrot only diet.      And Alan Kay is 100% correct - the iPad is not designed for creation and sharing, it's oriented for consumption. It really is crippled.   And I have been buying Apple products since 1982 when I got my Apple II.    When you look at Kay's contributions to computer design, user interfaces, and object oriented programming, he set the groundwork...
Hello Vietnam, Thailand and Cambodia, Any interest in having electronic assembly plants built in your country? We have cash to spend! Signed, Tim Cook
I guess the Japanese have a patent on "pixelation of genitalia" so they had to go with adding skirts?
They will release a ceramic Apple TV first.   So they can test out the process on a lower volume "hobby" product.  
They are basing this on the assumption that people who tweet about something really matter?   If a tree falls in the forest, and no one is around to listen, does it make a sound?"   If a bunch of twits tweet about something, does the real world even care?   90% of media today seems to be the media making noise about each other and themselves and 10% actually communicating new and useful information.
And monkeys will fly out of my b*tt.
Of course it will have to be non-retina, all retina display production will be tied up producing millions of iWatches.   You will get a free plastic iPhone with every iWatch.