or Connect

Posts by msimpson

Speculators vs Investors...   Speculators are mad because they can't make quick money in the short-term churning Apple stock   Investors see strong financials, a huge loyal customer base, excellent products, great cash reserve, plans to increase the dividends and stock buy backs and see that Apple should out perform the market and most companies for years ahead.   Buy and hold.
The stock price of many tech companies is totally out of line with what smart long-term value investors would value them at.  The price of Apple, Google and others were driven up by speculative investors chasing any kind of gains during the economic recession.  Adjustments were inevitable. Speculative investors will always chase the hot stocks in the news, and I am sure many of those hedge funds made some nice profits on Apple, but now they are chasing the next big thing...
Ich bin ein Fan Boy Serve up some Jelly Doughnuts at the grand opening!
  Same here.  Never heard of them before this week.  Now I don't load my iPhone up with every free app that comes along, so maybe I missed it   12 billion outgoing SPAM messages per day?
  Kind of like the Nobel Peace Prize ?
When are they going to get LTE for Mayberry? I get tired of yelling "AnnnnDEEEE" when I want get hold of the sheriff.
First there will be the iPhone 5r for "rumors" and then the iPhone 5a for "anal-ysts" and finally the iPhone 5smb for "suck my .... "
Analysts predict Apple to release less expensive plastic iCampus iSpaceShip.     Asian rumor sites are showing what may be fake photos of iCampus cases, for Apple fans who want to cover up the cheap plastic look:       Supply chain analyst, Sukkma Balhs, thinks Apple will release a new iCampus Mini, but it won't be retina quality, at least in the first release. 
Sorry all you little whiners, but Alan Kay was visionary before Steve Jobs even thought about a carrot only diet.      And Alan Kay is 100% correct - the iPad is not designed for creation and sharing, it's oriented for consumption. It really is crippled.   And I have been buying Apple products since 1982 when I got my Apple II.    When you look at Kay's contributions to computer design, user interfaces, and object oriented programming, he set the groundwork...
Hello Vietnam, Thailand and Cambodia, Any interest in having electronic assembly plants built in your country? We have cash to spend! Signed, Tim Cook