or Connect

Posts by msimpson

Palomino !   Palomino!
It would have been better if they had Mila Kunis playing Joan Baez.   
Will the shoes come with geo-locating?   I could really use a "Where are my shoes?"  app for my idevice.   And they could also add this to clothing.   Because I definitely need a "Where are my pants?"  app.
  The SE was "platinum".  A more silver-grey color.    The original Mac and Mac 512 were the same color as the Apple II cases.  Maybe slightly darker.  The Apple IIc was the first Apple computer in silly white kitchen appliance white plastic.   I will have to see if my original Mac will still boot after 29 years.  It has been a few years since I have taken it out of the official Apple carrying case   And thanks to Steve and the Mac team for leading the way for all those...
Remember that the price swings in Apple stock price have zero to do with Apple's true goal of creating great, high-quality products that its customers like. This is all about people who try to make money off of guessing what the Apple price will be at a certain point in time. I would hate to call them "investors" - they don't really invest in a company - that is too long-term. They are looking to make money on the short-term movement of the stock price. They are...
  They should have Eric Cartman handle the investors call..   "Screw you guys, I am going home"
  You seem to be full of hate for human beings - if they don't agree with your personal views.   Thanks for sharing it. 
The USA is the only country in the world I know of that you can be a foreigner from another country, show up legally or illegally, have a baby and that child automatically becomes a US citizen.   If you seen any sense or logic in that, then please explain it to me and all the unemployed US citizens.
  I have thought MANY times I would use an iPad if it had a stylus.   And I bet all those people carrying around a keyboard to use with their iPad might think the same thing.
Larry Page and Mark Zuckerberg will one day both be as famous and powerful as Michael Dell.