or Connect

Posts by msimpson

Twitters, blogs, media pundits, analysts and evangelists.   People who generate noise for a living.  They have to have something to talk about.  Even if it is out of their arses.   
This is all part of a strategy refocusing at Google.   Despite Android's success it has not generated the kind of revenues Google would like.  They are going to go after developing markets where they can establish a foothold.   After Eric Schmidt visited North Korea Google decided that it was probably biggest opportunity out there because no one in North Korea has a cell phone yet. Heck they don't even have computers.  That is a huge market for not only Android and...
It will have a plastic case, a processor from Qualcomm and a removable, replaceable battery.   And a 6" screen with a slide-out physical keyboard.  And it will make clacking noises so you can use it like a castanet and dance around with your friends.
  And here is whom Warren learned his investment principles from...  Benjamin Graham.   http://www.amazon.com/Intelligent-Investor-Definitive-Investing-Practical/dp/0060555661/ref=la_B000APZXBQ_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1362427739&sr=1-1
  I really wish they would buy Groupon, Yahoo, and the Hello Kitty Corp.
  You should sell your Apple stock.  There are obviously much better investments for someone as sharp as you.
Don't want any app that forces me to use the cloud to sync or store my personal notes and information. 
  Exactly.  I met and worked with Kawasaki when he was the developer evangelist way back when.  He is nothing special.  Typical silicone valley blow-hard wannabe.  Think Robert Cringely or John Dvork or Tim Bajarin.   All talk and no action.   Nothing to worry about here, he won't fix Motorola.
  Ask the Attorney General of California...   California law requires a business or state agency to notify any California resident whose unencrypted personal information, as defined, was acquired, or reasonably believed to have been acquired, by an unauthorized person. (California Civil Code s. 1798.29(a) and California Civ. Code s. 1798.82(a))
I bet it would get used a lot more for creating graphics if Apple would provide a proper iOS level interface for pen and stylus use. Using a finger is great for almost tasks on an iPad, except drawing. Integrated stylus support would be far more useful than adding more functionality to Siri. You can't always talk to your iOS device.