or Connect

Posts by msimpson

The USA is the only country in the world I know of that you can be a foreigner from another country, show up legally or illegally, have a baby and that child automatically becomes a US citizen.   If you seen any sense or logic in that, then please explain it to me and all the unemployed US citizens.
  I have thought MANY times I would use an iPad if it had a stylus.   And I bet all those people carrying around a keyboard to use with their iPad might think the same thing.
Larry Page and Mark Zuckerberg will one day both be as famous and powerful as Michael Dell.
  I prefer to take advice from Woz...
Maybe it was Jake & Elwood.  And they were on a mission from God?
We do not care.
He just needs to lose the tie.  Oppenheimer does own a suit.  When he talks to investors he doesn't wear a black turtleneck.  
  "He is credited with having given Eminem's demo tape to Dr. Dre, who signed him to his Aftermath label."   That right there qualifies him for an award for setting back music ten years.  
  Oh come on now.  Cut Bill some slack.   Apple has Al Gore.  And he sold out to Al Jazerra.
Were you "left off" the memo?     No, they were there to steal french fries.  Everyone knows Tim Cooks steals french fries.  No one at Apple will sit with him in the cafeteria because of it.     What did you think they were going there for?  Give away money?