or Connect

Posts by msimpson

Equonne? 100 kinds of dumb.
  How do people get their unlimited $30 per month data plan grandfathered to cover an iPad?   The AT&T uniimited plans were only available on iPhones.  You can grandfather it over to a new iPhone, but how do you add an iPad to that same unlimited plan?    I thought you got a new plan when you get a iPad with cellular.
  And you would be the expert on getting excited holding something a millimeter thick in your hand...
Well that is a very specific verdict.  Line by line, patent by patent, device by device.  Apple did not win on every item or every device.  That to me shows the jury gave some thought to their decision.   The interesting thing will be how and what Samsung tries to appeal and on what justification.  Questioning the juries verdict on individual items would be hard.  It would seem Samsung will need to show some issue with the process of how the trial was run, the...
Steve wanted a machine that could capture a person's "underlying spirit"   Back when Apple started, so did all his co-workers, because Steve did not like bathing, using deodorant, or wearing shoes.   One day, all the media jerks will stop trying to make a buck off a dead guy.  Steve had his good points and bad ones, just like everyone else.  Let Steve rest in peace.
Gruber and Dalrymple   Two puds in a pod.   Shaking hands with every Mister Johnson in Cupertino's bars to get some hot action for their "prognostications".   They are right about what is plainly obvious most of the time.
The smaller Mini iPad does not suit my requirements.  I need a larger screen.   I am holding out for the 15 inch Maxi iPad.
  And don't forget that Apple is now paying a dividend.  Which makes valuing Apple stock even more interesting, and also gives a reason to hold the Apple stock even if the share price levels off.   With Apple EPS numbers and all the cash they have on hand, Apple will continue to be a good stock to own.
  Clueless statement.  This is not the old Apple making a few candy colored iMacs.  When Apple makes product now they sells MILLIONS the first day it is released.  To get all the parts they need, and get them assembled it would be impossible to hide things like Apple used to be able to.   Add in to it that there is a lot more interest paid to Apple now as well.  Every loser wants to be the first to post some info about a new Apple product,
Mini iPad parts?  No way.   They look like parts from the HumanCentiPad.