or Connect

Posts by msimpson

I think I will be making a donation to the American Coal Council in the name of Greenpeace.   
Suck my Piper Jaffery...   Who pays these idiots?   They should run for congress.      
Mac security brought to you by the Russian Mafia.
I guess I need to start visiting TMZ.com to find out when Ashton will finally announce the release of  the new MacBook Pros, iMacs and Mac Pro's.    
And in other news Apple announced it will never release another Mac again.   If you want anything bigger than an iPad screen, you will have to wait for the 27" iPad Maxi that rumors have pegged for release in 2013.   No analysts or rumor sites have reported on this because they have been too busy frothing about Android vs iOS marketshare surveys and rumors of tiny tablets to compete against the low-budget Kindle that Amazon practically gave away during the Christmas...
Wake up   Be bold   Smell the roses   Take a chill pill   Pull the wedgie out of your crack   Get in line at the unemployment agency   Signed, RIM Management 
Who pays for NPD's research?
FTC reportedly set to fine Google "tens of millions" for bypassing myPants privacy settings
I am the average american male height of 5' 10".   I find the iPhone fits nicely in my front pants pocket without being too large.  The screen is very readable.  I don't want to carry anything larger.   If I did I would bring an iPad.   Or I guess I could get some baggy pants...  that hang down and show my underwear. 
Our government officials are always looking "Forward".