or Connect

Posts by msimpson

Gartner reports that JD Power's confidence ratings are at an all time low, and JD Powers reports that customer sanctification with Gartner has never been worse.     In other news someone looked in the trash dumpster at a factory in China and determine that iPad mini retina display supplies are "constrained".
 Yes, and he might lead the effort to keep robots from being unfairly discriminated against in the workplace.
Just think how many Roomba's Apple will need for the new giant spaceship building?   Let me be the first to use "iRobot" in a comment, just to get that out of the way.
 Exactly...   possibly poor choice by the ad agency, but it does look like an edit in process.  Just hit ENTER. AppleInsider has been on a downward spiral for a while.  All these "Editorial" term papers have become a joke.   I wish he would hurry up and finish his degree.
I am waiting on the wearable Apple TV with a curved glass screen in a gold case.
I could care less about protecting Apple.  The guy was being a jerk.  As are you.    There is no argument.  If he wanted to "debate" he would have posted a comment about Blackberry, which the article was about.  Not off-topic flames.  
I would like to investigate all the "analysts" and media people who report on Apple to see how many of them have illegal immigrants working for them.  Who cuts their yard?  Who cleans their house?  Who does their laundry?   Do they pay them minimum wage?  Provide healthcare benefits?  Report their earning to the IRS and pay unemployment taxes?
They will be busy taking down all the Mac products and accessories and removing them to make room for the new Apple TV and iWatch displays.   Also, in some stores the Genius Bar will be expanded to include a "SubGenius" section.
 Your life sounds miserable.   You have my sympathy.   I hope you were at least one of the six who got registered for Obamacare.
"Wearable devices are fast becoming the next key battleground for consumer electronics companies"   LMAO.   The only people who believe this are the "All Things Digital" silicon valley posers who are so desperate to stay relevant with the "next big thing".   Smartphone and tablets have quickly become commodity items like personal computers.  That does not get many web hits.  Only fan bois are desperate for gadgets like this that will end up in a box in  their closet next...