or Connect

Posts by ScartArt

Still very difficult to get a 6s Plus in a UK Apple store. As an example at the moment I can reserve an iPhone 6s, Space Grey, 64MB for pickup today in just about every Apple store in the UK. Not one store has the equivalent 6s Plus.
What were Apple thinking iFixit would do with the unit in the first place? Of all the developers Apple could have sent it to, iFixit must be one of the least deserving.
I didn't think the post was that cryptic. Given that copper is currently cheap are Apple actually using that metal to provide the colouring, the substance used to actually colour real rose gold, or are they just using some, even cheaper, non-metal colouring.
Rumor on a product that will be announced in about 53 weeks is last minute?
I'm only seeing 4 core CPUs, which one has 8 cores?
They have a lot of margin in their top end phones, it's the low end junk they sell that brings their overall margins down.
The haptic feedback is impressive, not so sure about the force click though - I know many people turn that off.
4k decoding isn't too bad using silicon, just don't do it with a generic cpu.Do you realise that Netflix already stream 4k over the Internet? 3D was a gimmick, just a resolution change from 2k to 4k is also a bit of a gimmick but combined with high dynamic range and increased colour gamut makes a big difference. Unfortunately we are still waiting for industry standards to be defined.
 I passed it too. It was driving quite slowly, as if it was recording but all the sensors were covered up - maybe just a forward facing camera was in operation.
Luckily you can just purchase the charger on its own. Shame it's only available in a 5W version.