or Connect

Posts by BuffyzDead

Try A hard reboot holding both buttons down Until the Apple icon Shows. Then again, maybe your iPhone 5 is just simply busted !!!      ...ever think of that??   ... > that your iPhone is simply broken <   It does happen you know. All electronics, are no 100% equal, 100% of the time
Truth be told, I was having some of those flaky issues BEFORE the latest OSX (10.9.2) and Apple TV update (6.0.2)   Only Sound worked at times No Connection Connection would time out Unusable at times.   All Fixed and working buttery smooth Now !!, ....for me.
That is one BIG ASS Time Capsule for one SMALL ASS mouse.   Guess the other crap in there is 100% garbage.
Six Issue's down, about a Dozen or more, to go. .....Because there are A LOT of Issues (outright Bugs, Not feature loss) with the New iMovie 10
Ahhhh !!   The Quality and Cachet, of "Made In America"   9 to 5 work hours 1 Hour Paid Lunch 3 - 20 minute breaks 2 Inspectors to every worker   ....this ain't no Chinese labor, ya know with their 18 hour work days, sleep in the back, can-do approach
Kudos to the fake pictures !!   That Photoshop work was extremely convincing
I wonder how long Samsung is given, to cut the check, to Apple?
 AFTER you pick an individual to locate, click the More button, top right
Wonder why Apple did not got with the 802.11ac Wireless spec? Would it be power consumption? ...or does MIMO negate any gains?
I laughed out loud at this entire entry and the comments. Too Funny !!! I laughed cause in the end, it's downright embarrassing for ALL of THESE SHILLS, to get caught. EVERYONE of them with out a doubt, right after being told what they just did OR realizing what they just did, must have said "OH !@#$^". In that really embarrassed and HOLY CRAP kind of way !!! Too funny. There are so many examples of this too. I recall when Super model (or extremely hot women, which is...