or Connect

Posts by BuffyzDead

Oops     Thanks for that. I meant Lenovo    …Comment above now fixed

at 55MB's (for both 2009 Mac Mini and 2012 iMac 27)   This is Not an Update,   This is a Patch !    ......
I have been unable to Add my Canon i960 Printer, since Public Beta 1. I provided the feedback.   Still not adding (on an a 2009 Mac Mini and 2012 iMac 27), even after this latest Public Beta.   I'm now thinking it has something to do, with the drivers "not being signed", to work/install under Yosemite.   My theory make sense or am I off?   PS. Perhaps Canon just needs to update all their printer drivers, to work with Yosemite
OK .....You Go First Everything OK ???
"just" tried it at 8:51 PM EST Worked at advertised, sending a 4 digit code to my iPhone
SO, AFTER the hacker logs into your iCloud account, (and now having access to your iCloud emails) they just wait for the email to arrive in your iCloud inbox, and delete it.   Did I get this right, or am I mistaken?
Ha !!   Mavericks is So Yesterday !!   Been running Yosemite Beta since last Thursday, on two machines (2009 Mac Mini and Late 2012 iMac 27) with barely a hiccup.   Love It !!!
The iPad has ALWAYS been about New Users. Apple tapped into this "Brand New Vertical", when the iPad was initially released. I wrote this very post on 2/3/2010: *** WHY [will] the iPad will be a HUGE SUCCESS and truly change the way people use "mobile" computers. It's 100% the Operating System and the User Interface. Complete computer illiterate's will be able to pick one up and just use it. The iPhone and iPod installed base is just a small piece of the market. And...
 Try A hard reboot holding both buttons down Until the Apple icon Shows. Then again, maybe your iPhone 5 is just simply busted !!!      ...ever think of that??   ... > that your iPhone is simply broken <   It does happen you know. All electronics, are no 100% equal, 100% of the time