or Connect

Posts by HyteProsector

Apple buys Tesla. Brings Elon to the Board. Gen. III Tesla will be the iCar... Then I woke up.
The guy wasn't on his game for public speaking. The end. People want to see the next train wreck so often that I think we sometimes blow things out of proportion. This didn't look like a "meltdown" to me. Just someone who was out of words with a prompter that yes, he messed up. Then got annoyed and embarrassed and walked off stage. I think the word meltdown is a little strong.
One brick to plug both your iPad and iPhone into. 12 + 5 = 17. Makes pretty good sense to me.
Microsoft and Android are direct competitors. I can foresee MS chipping away at Google's share of the tablet market. But not really so much of Apple's. To be honest, Apple is such a polarizing company that people either want an iPad or they want an iPad alternative. Thats about it.
Stick with me on this one.  Read it all the way through.  Some of the things I'm about to mention are going to make you want to jump right to comments.  Instead. If you would, please hear this whole idea out to the end. Jony made the prototype that I'm about to explain (Roughly 18-22 months ago) but it was shut down.  The prototype was for an iPhone with an ovular home button had capacitive touch functions as well.  From the people I've talked to, it was probably shut...
Off topic a bit, but its understood that Ive and mostly everyone on his team drive up to work in Audis...
Wow. That was an eye opener. I had NO CLUE the culture at C|NET was even like that. That's hilarious! Am I missing where others "fanboys" congregate?I always thought wired.com was fairly neutral. theverge and Engadget are "cousins" in the industry and slanted towards the Cupertino way (in their articles and reviews [not comments])...But C|NET is filled w MS fans?! Who knew? Someone else wanna chime in and tell me where I can find other (main stream tech journalistic) tech...
It's good to see Burell healthy. I hope more people remember the things he did on that project.
First off.  Congratulations for conducting yourself like a 3 year old online.  The "miracle" I was referring to is Apple doing a 180 and bringing a larger form factor to the table.  (Not just a taller screen)  Quite honestly, I don't see Cupertino doing this.  I hope I'm wrong.  Regarding the articles numbers? I could dance circles around you in Linear Algebra and Number Theory.  Math is what my degree is in.  Android is still growing.  No one takes numbers from a 4 week...
"(Android) saw an overall gain over the period."  Fail. With the Galaxy S III now coming to market I don't see this as very good news at all.  And AI wants to try and pick at it because it has "the same camera" as the 4S?  Who the hell cares?!  You're trying to prove that Android hasn't surpassed Apple?  That argument inherently puts iOS on lower ground than Android.  I just wanna see some miracles come Sept.- Oct.  Things aren't looking too hot right now.  And yes, I do...