or Connect

Posts by jakeb

Depending on how much Aapl stock you're holding, it can feel very personal.
 APPL goes down on all news. On good news, it goes down a little, on neutral news it goes down a lot, and don't even ask what happens when there is bad news.  AAPL is trading with bad sentiment right now. One day the tide will turn, but until now, all news is "bad" news. 
I think you've got unusual thumbs. I use TouchId all the time and it works 99% of the time on the first try.
I'm probably dreaming here, but how amazing would it be if the AppleTv were a full-on serious game console? Not just something to play casual iphone games, but straight-up xbox/playstation level stuff.   Or maybe I'm not dreaming. They didn't buy PrimesSense for nothing. 
I hope Apple is really getting something mindblowing ready to go. This covers most of the rumored features of the AppleTv update. Voice control, apps, gaming...   Between this and the Moto watch, there's a whole industry getting built around watching for Apple rumors and getting a decent product out based on the rumors before Apple does. 
The "Your Verse" commercial with the videomaker makes more sense now. Planting the seed that these things can be real cameras.
We can only hope that analysts have embarrassed themselves so many times by overhyping expectations that they will finally realize that AAPL is serious when they say they're going to come in within a range. 
This is where Apple's chip manufacturing is going to come in. They can make a very specialized, very low-power chip that uses very little power and offloads anything remotely intensive to the iphone. Couple that with an oled screen with interfaces designed to avoid lighting up the whole panel (likely a motivating factor in ios7's sparseness), plus solar trickle charging, plus kinetic charging, plus a flexible thin battery in the strap... you could end up with something...
If you just want to listen to the same songs over and over, then yes. But the ability to listen to any song ever at any moment is pretty compelling if you have wide-ranging listening habits.
 If they've got a functioning watch, I'd love to see it. I'd love to see specs. I'd love to see a price. This is still a concept video.