or Connect

Posts by jakeb

Every iPhone sold in China is a miracle to Me. How many would sell in the US if you had to throw down $800 at time of sale?
I will say, they seem to be cutting it CRAZY close with all of this. All map updates pushed off, Health stuff not working, problems with extension signing, publishing an update and then pulling it after it's already out...  I bet it's been all-nighters in Cupertino for awhile now. 
hopefully they kept the designers. Itunes could learn a lot about UX and fun visuals from beats. It's crazy how Apple seems to lag when it comes to software design.
 It works right or left handed. You can flip the whole interface.
I like this. Totally different use case than the Apple watch. Just passive set and forget tracking of activity and sleep, super low-cost.   It could be the gateway drug to smarter wearables for a lot of people. 
Considering that someone hacked/gained access to my PayPal account and bought about $2000 worth of Amazon and Ebay items and PayPal never caught it and even basically accused me of trying to scam them when I called in to report the fraud, they can take this ad and shove it. 
Tim is the coolest. People compare his personality to SJ and of course it will seem understated in that comparison. But I love the Mister-Rogers-mafia-boss thing that Tim has going on.
It's a shame that distance charging isn't ready for primetime yet. The idea of the watch slowly charging while you're still wearing it in bed, or at your desk, or even if you do take it off and just set it on your nightstand, as long as you're within a few meters of the base station... that would be awesome. In a sense it would feel like unlimited battery life. 
 There are lots of pics with women wearing the smaller model and it looks totally normal women-sized. It's actually pretty small. 
I'm sure there will be regular updates. They didn't hire 50 bio-sensor experts to make a heart rate monitor.