or Connect

Posts by jakeb

That boat has long sailed.
Surely you're trolling.They wouldn't make another one of these if the first one didn't work. They've got the numbers.It's true they've got 3 styles of ads going and I like it. They've got the old school "smug hands, white background" for iPhone6, they've got fast paced graphical thing with the iPad, and now this general heartstrings approach for the whole apple brand.
Very few apps follow the HIG entirely. Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare all take big liberties.
That's a much better spot than the condo building that was rumored before. Much more accessibility and foot traffic. Fun fact, I almost lived upstairs in that building many years ago before Williamburg blew up to its current state.
I love the 1984 ad as much as anyone, but it would be the cheesiest thing ever if you tried to release it today.
I love that the iPhone is getting more camera crew, but honestly these photos aren't that great.
Wait what? I actually completely agree with people that the justice system is systemically racist and needs big changes, but what exactly does that have to do with Apple (or capitalism, for that matter)? It sounds like groups with unrelated causes are trying to co-opt the conpletely legit anger in these recent cases and use it for their own purposes.
This is awesome. Thank you, third-party developer!
As much as I don't like ads, I'm totally fine with this. With all the useless billboards around NYC, I'd rather have ads that pay for useful services.
"Alipay has yet to take off in a meaningful way at retail, relying on clunky QR codes" Someone should tell CurrentC