or Connect

Posts by jakeb

I'm looking forward to the iWatch and I think it's going to be a hit, but I have to question the methodology here. Surely a "household income of $130,000" is not representative of the average person.
Everyone wants a phone with stretch marks.
I think they only let so many people in at a time. There were photos of people lined up waiting to get in.
When I see this kind of thing, I realize I live in a very different world than some people. I couldn't tell you the last time I went to a restaurant that even had reservations.    Also, that's almost the cost of the Beats transaction.
It's silly now, but we're on the edge of some cool stuff. Tracking your calories easily is the holy grail for not getting fat. You can do it with paper and pencil, but most people don't stick with it.
I really love the steel spiral. The all-glass staircases are cool, but a little bit silly / show-off-y. This feels more in tune with using the right materials for the right purposes. I don't know if you really gain anything by making the steps out of glass. 
Hahaha, wow. I just took a screenshot of my cruelly inaccurate account balance. It's going to be a long time before I legitimately see 7 figures in there for real.
Well, the company can always issue more stock to employees or companies they acquire in lieu of cash, so high share prices save them tons of cash.
Exactly. Even if all the worst criticism is true, that Beats are overpriced, have terrible sound, and silly style, then even then you have to admit they pulled off a marketing miracle. At the very least, they're great a business.FWIW, my freind has a Beats bluetooth speaker and it is truly amazing the sound that comes out of that thing. It's so small yet it sounds beautiful.