or Connect

Posts by jakeb

This exactly it. I don't know how people can compare them. iTunes Radio and Pandora choose music to play at me and stop me from skipping after awhile if I dislike their choices.Spotify and Rdio will play almost any song I want, any time, as many times as I want. It's a completely different thing!
I'm really surprised they didn't announce transit directions in maps. I wonder if they're saving that for the iPhone 6 announcement... or if it's not going to be in ios8 at all :|
Ha, chicken fat. What a completely weird yet awesome song. I hope one day we'll hear the story behind Apple picking these slightly dangerous songs (remember the Pixies song about the big load?)
Most excited about the extensions in regards to the camera app. In the demo they showed vsco filters right inside the default camera app.
 I don't believe much of anything when it comes to stocks, but I like to hear the reasoning behind people's predictions. 
 In a fair world, it would be. I know we're all just predicting, but what's your timeline for that? 
Hilarious. Raise targets when it's already on the way up, drop them when it's already on the way down. Why are we hanging around this board? We could all be analysts.
Snow White was awesome. Much better than the weird mid-90s Performa style http://www.forevermac.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/macintosh-lc-520-300x264.jpg
It's kind of hilarious to see them position Glass as technology that "keeps you in the moment" when the primary objection to Glass is that your attention will forever be split between the online and offline worlds.
Apple bought luxvue to solve the display problem. They've got very low power micro LEDs