or Connect

Posts by DCJ001

No. TomTom USA downloads all maps in the USA to the iOS device, needs no data connection, works incredibly well on iPhone or cellular iPad, has great 3D images, is my favorite iOS app, and is on sale 1/2 price right now.  https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tomtom-u-s-a/id343289842?mt=8#
 Is Ming-Chi Kuo of KGI Securities an Apple insider?
Multi-user support will not happen.
One could buy a used iPhone 6s/6s Plus. iMovie would then not be at no charge, and one would be required to purchase it, if one were interested in using it.
My price target for AAPL by 12/31/15 is $165 per share.
 So, you are saying that downloading everything is easier (faster) than restoring from a backup on my Mac? I do not think so. My transfer speed through USB 2.0 is quicker than my internet download speed, as I believe it to be for most people.
 You seem to have overlooked this: I do not always use the iPad. Sometimes I use my iPhone 6 in the same place. 
  Okay. I did it at about 2/3 of the price: 64GB Cellular iPad 2 plugged into the car's power port so that I can say "Hey Siri" and give it commands to play music through the vehicle's stock Bluetooth stereo, or to ask for directions, or to ask Siri for the AAPL stock price, etc.    Sure it does, if you have a Bluetooth stereo like I do. They are also available for purchase separately. My backup camera is displayed on my vehicle's stock stereo.  Plus: I can and do take my...
You have $100,000+ in your wallet?
 An LG Super Drive? Every time that you refer to a Super Drive that is not an Apple product, you remind me of the people who say "iTouch" or "iWatch." SuperDrive is a trademark used by Apple Inc. for two different storage drives: from 1988–99 to refer to a high-density floppy disk drive capable of reading all major 3.5″ disk formats; and from 2001 onwards to refer to a CD/DVD reader/writer.