or Connect

Posts by DCJ001

And who are you, BunnyTurd?
In the presentation, on October 20, Steve said, "iLife '11 is available today. So you can get it today"I believe that the new MBAs come with iLife '11 preinstalled.
The flaw that kept Apple to only selling about 14 million iPhone 4's in the quarter (155,000 every day from July 1 through September 30) that they just reported the numbers for.
The kind that, when his pictures are posted on many websites, wants everyone to know were the pictures came from.
It's got nothing to do with "luck."
Are you sure? He's 41 years old with a net worth of over $17 billion. Steve's net work is just more than $6 billion. Don't feel sorry for Dell.
I don't understand why you can't/don't use the push notification for your Gmail account e-mail, and set up your texts to come into your e-mail inbox.
We're about halfway to 10.7 from 10.6.
Based on my understanding of HDR images in the new iPod Touch and iPhone update, using HDR will give you one image as if HDR was not used and a second image with HDR. You'll have the opportunity to save the better image. In my opinion, HDR can only help an image, especially in high contrast settings. In low contrast settings, there may be little to no difference between the normal image and the HDR image.
That feature is coming in iOS 4.3 next year.