or Connect

Posts by DCJ001

Based on my understanding of HDR images in the new iPod Touch and iPhone update, using HDR will give you one image as if HDR was not used and a second image with HDR. You'll have the opportunity to save the better image. In my opinion, HDR can only help an image, especially in high contrast settings. In low contrast settings, there may be little to no difference between the normal image and the HDR image.
That feature is coming in iOS 4.3 next year.
I'm under the impression that the three photos are taken so quickly together as to appear that they are taken simultaneously.
It'll be torn apart and the specs will be posted within 24 hours of release.Be patient.
I was relying on the time difference shown at my iStat time zone reading. Five hour difference between East coast and UK:
To those who are concerned about missing the live streaming, I'm sure that you'll be able to see the presentation later in the day through a link at the Apple site.
Yes it is.
FYI: September 30 is 30 days from today.
There's never a guarantee. Evidence suggests that they will. I would bet a lot of money that they will. But they might not.
Buy AAPL!