or Connect

Posts by eldernorm

@ chipsy, "DED, this must be one of the most subjective interpretations of what is a normal market analysis PowerPoint ever. The slide is nothing more than that, every company will have slides like this" The key here is not that a company wants to beat the competition, sure they all do, its the direction. Copy Apple, copy Apple, copy Apple. As Steve would say, Steal the idea of making a better phone that people will love and develop it, don't just copy our...
To Maestro64 Yes battery life is key. I believe Apple has a patent on putting a solar cell beneath the watch face. Apple always thinking. Hey maybe the watch solar cell is on sapphire??/
"I'll still always like the classic Mickey watch though." Cool. And while wearing my smart watch (iPod nano 6th ten) I like to change the face occasionally. Included in optional faces is both a Mickey and a Minnie watch face, rights fully acquired from Disney (Gee I wonder how that happened..... LOL thanks Steve). Apple, iPod nano 6 Gen, the worlds first smart watch, health watch, timer, mp3 player, and FM player. Just saying. LOL
@malax, Is not the "ring" around the touch sensor sapphire glass? I believe the ring is metal and serves to sense the finger. The sapphire glass covers the sensor cause strong and thin are its requirements. Just a thought.
@malax, "When I hear iRing, I wince, thinking of the ocular equivalent of a ear ring or nose ring." That reference is to the Hobbit%u2026 "One ring to rule them all." Just a thought.
@ Blackberry4ever, "Apple need to realise its not 2008 any more and that they don't own a patent on rounded rectangles. " Hate Apple much. I hear they pay well for trolling. Comments that do not deal with facts and only cheer for their team, or against others totally lack in worthwhile focus. Just saying. PS, to the comment about Apple losing in the UK and was forced twice to apologize. They did totally what they were told the first time, the judge got pissed and...
Another judge and police captain in a small town next to east Texas finally got caught stopping motorist and coming up with false charges, they then would demand instant payment or the couples kids would be taken into protective custody since the parents were criminals and did not pay fine. Final action did not penalize the police captain or judge but just made them stop. The level of actual justice in this country is being flushed down the drain for a quick buck and...
" Apple has continually failed to compel supplier factories to conform to Apple's code of conduct and local labor laws before giving these suppliers Apple production orders." For an un-announced phone that has yet to be delivered or maybe even produced, Apple is in VIOLATION of labor laws in a country that IT does not build in (chinese company not american). And these so called violations would be in violation of Apples contract requirements. So maybe next we need to...
I agree here.  But Steve Jobs did not just depend on good people somehow doing good.  He got with educational experts and created Apple University.  Its training on how to make and keep a company great.    and to Daniel ,  another great article.  I used to think your articles were good. But I keep reading people writing articles and they are just idiots.   Most do not want to do any research.  They seem to read some sub set of bloggers and off they go with the opinions....
Apple's new teleporter will be wrist mounted and link with satellites over head. You will speak your destination and be transported there. The new data centers were never for iTunes, they were to store the kiloquads of data that are required to disassemble your atoms and re assemble them at the destination. In related news, Apple buys several third world nations and flys its "flying saucer" headquarters there, totally bypassing us tax and DOJ efforts. Wall Street...