or Connect

Posts by rbonner

Probably, buy Apple has never cared about sales, but rather margin. I have used both the kindle and iPad, experience wise, the iPad is worth every penny.
They must be planning to license iOS, nice.
Yeah, that's our biggest issue as a society. Great job.
Hmmm, good luck with the ban, it seems that this is the kind of thing that would stir things up on the protestor's side even more.
Not thinking people respect this rule very much, I see tons of folks sit on the plane, silently just dim their screen during takeoff, or when the plane lands, are on the iPhone seconds later, which indicates that the phone was on the whole time.
While I agree with the dredging up part, it is on the heals of the replacement program as stated.
Wonder if the phone was on at the time.
Right off the rails on page 5.
I agree with you, but thinking it was more that the town expected a influx of high tech jobs, people that would buy furnature.
I thought the ad was effective, would probably have folks on the fence at least go take a look. It's not a criticism of the 4GS, but a ad designed to make standing in line at a Apple store seem a bit silly for the next release. It is a bit last year though, pre-order seems to be the way to go now, so the ad is even better since it picks on a issue that is already solved. Gotta love advertising.