or Connect

Posts by rbonner

I give. AT&T keeps telling me we are a premier account, which can't be upgraded online. Must be a feature of the account. Wondering how peoples view of Sprint is, considering taking our 5 phones away from AT&T. Don't hate them, just tired of the same old failure rate.
Agree, noting that there is always a $18 fee. They should really use that cash to fix this.
Just got the site unavailable from AT&T. My favorite line: Wireless from AT&T is continually working to improve our web site for our customers. Please be assured that we are working as quickly as possible to remedy the situation. Believed it the first 2 rounds, starting to think it just might not be true.
I honestly thought this was gone some time ago. Suspecting they are running out of stock right about now. At some point it is cheaper to shred them than sell them. Wonder if they will blend?
Agree, but I think it would be cool if Tim did the boring stuff, and then let Steve introduce the iPhone 5. Would be a good moving on type of moment.
Personally, I am OK with a S version with a few minor improvements. (camera, antenna). The assistant does not really catch my eye, voice dial was great, but I never use it since it misses as much as it hits. I think the 4 is a great balance between features and battery life.
Anyone know the damages? Did they have to compensate Apple for any of this? Court costs?
I am not seeing this on the Amazon store yet. Interested in the touch, I think a great addition to my iPad for reading in the sun.
I assume it is not e-ink anymore since it's running android.
The big seller for the kindle was reading in the sun, thinking it will loose that edge.