or Connect

Posts by rbonner

Not really, just weeks after the 5 is release, rumors of the 6 will start up. We are nothing unless we have a cool pocket device in our future.
I know this is strange, but I am usually thinking about the structure when it is being stressed like this, kinda like a new app first day out when everyone is stressing the servers. Like the first outing at a packed baseball stadium, you assume the engineering is correct, but truth is that you don't know for sure until you pack the house. You know that there is a engineer somewhere that is now sleeping like a baby.
Made me think of this with the plotting tag line: Wonder if Apple could just buy Samsung at this point. Rumor indicates that hey need a TV manufacture, I do like their flat panels.
Love the picture of the guy using the hammer to reveal the glass cube.
I wonder if the bandwidth cost of monitoring this more than the actual usage.
It's a tough one, I tried to use a HD in the CD drive bay from otherworldcomputing, but found that the drive spun all the time. For me, the SSD was more about not having vibrations, but the speed became addictive. So I optimized what I do, carry around a external HD sometimes, and have 2 SSD's in the computer. Also, try Grand Perspective to get a look at where you can trim the files down, it helped me out.
Have, on many occasions. Posting a issue to the Skype forums is like talking to a wall. Many others will respond, but you never, ever hear anything from the Skype team. Have also posted that we need to have the ability to share part of a screen, as I have a 27" monitor, but many of the folks I share with are on laptops. Again, all posts, some hundreds of posts long with tag alongs, sit with no response. Skype is Microsoft now, right? So my expectations are not that...
I really hope they improve the heat patterns. When I use skype, it sounds like the laptop is about to take off.
In my entire life I have never left a cell phone in a bar, nor have I found a cell phone or have to run after someone who did. Given that, and that these devices keep ending up in bars, it seems a bit strange that only prototypes are left in bars, it keeps happening just weeks before a release. Seems more likely that this is part of a marketing plan.
wonder how long you get to keep your relationship with Apple after your the named source of leaks.