or Connect

Posts by rbonner

Have, on many occasions. Posting a issue to the Skype forums is like talking to a wall. Many others will respond, but you never, ever hear anything from the Skype team. Have also posted that we need to have the ability to share part of a screen, as I have a 27" monitor, but many of the folks I share with are on laptops. Again, all posts, some hundreds of posts long with tag alongs, sit with no response. Skype is Microsoft now, right? So my expectations are not that...
I really hope they improve the heat patterns. When I use skype, it sounds like the laptop is about to take off.
In my entire life I have never left a cell phone in a bar, nor have I found a cell phone or have to run after someone who did. Given that, and that these devices keep ending up in bars, it seems a bit strange that only prototypes are left in bars, it keeps happening just weeks before a release. Seems more likely that this is part of a marketing plan.
wonder how long you get to keep your relationship with Apple after your the named source of leaks.
It's possible that this is just a systems error.
Don't you have to have damages or be damaged to sue? I say turn off the phones, just to be sure, and wait for the apology from the 27K users. They could setup a special website for this. No good deed goes unpunished.
Great graph, I love the huge increase that is in no way supported by history. Apple is selling great, but there are not huge lines at the stores to purchase as this graph would need.
Ah, the perfect time for me to launch my new site, Gaggle! It offers internet searches and, wow, this just came to me, I could sell these searches to the highest bidder. And they won't sue me!!! I'm in the money . . .
Wondering how you can be profitable in this way if you have to purchase from other retailers. I assume that their product is not being purchased from the Apple Store, so where could you purchase at enough of a discount that would keep the doors open?
I love it, people come and steel my TV and I get get accused of starting a 'Go to jail' war.