or Connect

Posts by AppleSauce007

This is a gem of a tool set that will be made more widely available to the world.       
He could have used SIRI or better yet SIRI CarPlay. When you are driving a car, SIRI should be used for everything unless you are parked.
Speaking of illegal, Google is making deals with US Carriers to accept only Android Pay on Android Phones and ignore Samsung Pay by pre-installing Android Pay on all their phones.   This was part of the deal for Google to bailout the carriers by buying  ISIS/SoftCard from them.  The anti-trust busters should take a look at that deal but they probably will not since lots of senators own Google stocks.
It's about time.  CarPlay rocks!  
Boom Baby... There it is!   With integrated rewards and a strong international push Apple Pay will take off globally.   Go Apple, Go Go Go!
Nokia is not enough?  MS wants 2 losing phone Operating Systems. BlackBerry is useless to MS.  MS should quit the mobile phone business altogether.
A patent should be granted as this is not a flashlight. The display patent is absolutely amazing. Go Apple Go Go Go...
Considering that it still requires 4 to 6 weeks to get a 42mm stainless steel with black sports band, I would tend to agree with Morgan Stanley.   I have an Apple watch and I think it's awesome! I know several people who are trying to get one.   Time will tell.
Coherent Navigations has iGPS resolutions is in the centimeters.
Look at this list of mapping acquisitions:        PlaceBase         Poly9    ***C3 Technologies    ***WiFiSlam        Locationary        HopStop        Embark        BroadMap    ***Coherent Navigations   3 companies ( Coherent Navigations, C3 Technologies, and WiFiSlam) really stand out to revolutionize core mapping data collection.  If Apple has a deal with Iridium to get access to the satellites, It could update the entire world map very accurately in a matter...