or Connect

Posts by AppleSauce007

You misunderstood, "Plug in speakers are done" is a "trash talking" phrase from the first ad... Hence the smiley.  Go watch it.Regarding my standards for high end audio, they are actually quite high.  I use an Anthem pre-amp, Anthem amplifiers, some Paradigm speakers, some JM-Labs speakers and three Velodyne DD subs in three zones.  I have a Sennheiser HD-650 but I plan to buy a Beats Solo2 soon. ​It's OK to appreciate good sound but you can't go around criticizing...
Yes.  That's correct!  None of the other products cost $3 Billion. Fans are passionate about both Apple & Beats, it may take time for some folks to adjust but it will be awesome in the long term.Beats' value will increase by 10 X now that this deal is done.
Folks, Apple is growing and changing and I think for the better.Some people misunderstand this ad because they don't understand the personality of the Pills.Apple bought the Pills because of what they are and Apple will not and should not change their characters.  Perhaps these videos will help introduce them...  Plug in speakers are done.     
How does their culture cheapen the brand?  If you could only see how out of touch your comment is... ...And this makes me so happy that Apple is doing this as it may yet save the United States of America.  "A Force for Good"
Ok, That does it.   Go watch the ad 10 times and then write a report about it. 
 How would you know? 
Well, if you say so... The fact remains folks that Apple is in the hood, because they want to be there.
If you think about it, this ad actually neutralizes  the MS ad.  In this case, it is a proper and ethical response to the question.
 How can you write this crap here when the Beats Solo 2 is getting rave reviews all over the world?It is an excellent headphone at great price point.  Your hatred cannot possibly be about the headphone. 
Speak for yourself dude.