or Connect

Posts by AppleSauce007

Samsung is toast and they know it. The Galaxy Note does run iOS and does not have iTunes, iCloud, iWork, iMessage, Touch ID, HealthKit and HomeKit etc...   Nobody wants a stylus yuck...  Samsung is feeling the heat.
A lot of Galaxy users are switching to the 5.5" iPhone 6+ and I think Apple had more 4.7" iPhone 6 at launch.   Time will tell.
Apple can build better than Square for 3 Billion but it will take time.   Square was apparently worth $3.25B in 2012. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/square-earned-3-billion-valuation-120000423.html   They may have the same fate as Nuance.   Time will tell.
It's all good. If everything went smoothly we would not remember it.  It makes us appreciate the iPhone 6 that much more. Expect a similar experience for the Apple Watch.   Go Apple.
...And the hits just keep on coming.   Go Apple Go, Go, Go.
6+ Sold out. Will now ship in 14 to 21 business days. I thought the 6 would have sold out more quickly than the 6+. I hope Apple made enough 6+ units.   Don't forget to order cases.  They will sell out quickly on Friday.
The store site is getting hammered.  Use the app and keep trying.
I got my order in using the store App. Confirmation email reads "Delivers: 9/19 by Standard Shipping".
Samsung is completely delusional. Samsung finds itself in a position where they can see the new Apple products and they cannot copy them all while their own products flop.
After announcing the the Apple Watch now, everyone wanting a smart watch will wait until early 2015.  All the Samsung, Moto and LG watches are all toast this coming holiday season.