or Connect

Posts by AppleSauce007

Apple could certainly use this one...   US Patent No. 7,420,546 -- "Man-Machine Interface for Controlling Access to Electronic Devices," which describes biometric authentication approaches including, for example, a fingerprint sensor that works through, or is a part of, a liquid crystal display (LCD). When the user touches an icon on the touch sensitive display, the fingerprint is imaged and authentication occurs for that specific icon and its associated application....
What you wrote is pure Bullshit... Apple Maps is actually better than Google Maps because Apple presents its maps and navigation with a better UI , it is therefore more usable. With superior FlyOver and seamless street level view integration, better transit navigation, seamless indoor / outdoor integration coming to Apple Maps, Google Maps is toast and they know it.  It does not matter how much data and of what quality the data that Google has collected because if they...
OK.  I guess Taylor will now allow 1989 to be streamed on Apple Music?   Heck Apple even named their new programming language Swift.  She should be happy. 
Oh no!  Comcast vs AT&T which is the lesser of 2 evils?   Oh how I wish we could go back to the old Cingular days.   Time will tell.
No one uses the pin.  It would be a hassle because people would forget it and it would also be a risk because people can look over your shoulder and learn your pin.  Every business needs to move to ApplePay or I will stop buying from them.  I let them know this when I go somewhere that does not yet support it.
 Square accepting ApplePay is very significant.I like their design better than the some of the clunky NFC card readers with the keypads. 
The speaker business is tough because there are lots of inexpensive speakers of all sizes that sound pretty good. Even if Apple built something like the Paradigm Millenia CT with integrated AirPlay/AppleTV, it would not sell in large enough quantities to make a significant difference. That speaker amongst many others are already designed to connect to an AppleTV. Apple can concentrate on speakers for iPhones, iPads, Macs and Apple Watches. Leave the larger speakers to...
Rdio is toast and they know it. There is nothing confusing about Apple Music. It provides unlimited streaming and is very family friendly.
Spotify is scared shitless and they should be. They will not be able to keep up although they should survive. Traditional radio stations should be scared as well.
I for one will not carry any card that does support ApplePay. I will also avoid stores that don't support it.