or Connect

Posts by AppleSauce007

For people using iPads.   Can't believe AI does not test their pages with iPads.  
Google should just drop glass.  Shelve it for now. The product may be before it's time. Time will tell.
The Japanese have good taste, and money.  
 Good intro to rap for some folks on this board.
 Dude, the deal is done.  It's official.  We will probably get an Apple announcement in Asia tonight. http://www.gsmarena.com/apple_buys_beats_in_a_32_billion_deal-news-8479.php
Apple as a company is changing and venturing into new fields where certain products can be delegated to Beats and others... Everything that Beats does now fits nicely into Apple, nothing will go unused. Here is how I see Beats integrating with Apple while retaining the Beats brand.   1.  The Beats Music contracts are probably very good and will enhance iTunes.  This alone can pay for this whole deal over time. 2.  Beats headphones and earphones will augment Apple's...
 OMG.  You're a Samsung Android fan.  That explains it all.  lolIf you think Apple is making a mistake buying Beats they you should be happy.But then you have to go back to Google buying Nest. :)
1.  Beats is a global phenomenon with over 60% of the premium headphone market.2.  People from all walks of life young and old choose to enjoy and have fun with Beats headphones.3.  From John Doe on the NYC Subway to lots of multi millionaires, athletes choose Beats headphones.4.  Beats is similar to Apple in many ways and Apple will most likely buy Beats for $3.2B, so get with the program.5.  ...
Well, Apple tends to push the envelop sometimes... :)I have a Sennheiser HD 650 and I like it and I have also heard a few Beats headphones.Most people don't care about the difference and with Apple design and engineering behind Beats... only time will tell.Most people don't care about buying Grande Utopia for their homes when a Paradigm Monitor or Polk Audio will do.  ...Beats owns over 60% of the premium headphone market.
Look at Burberry and it's brands...  Beats should become be an Apple brand in a similar fashion... Burberry operates under three brands:Burberry Prorsum – Base line for other brands. Burberry London – Heritage outerwear 'wear to work' items, including business wear. Burberry Brit – The most accessible of the Burberry brands, with entry level pricing.