or Connect

Posts by AppleSauce007

OK. Now Apple can focus on the Appeal of the "Amazon DOJ" case.
Apple already bought Novauris so the Nuance licensing deal can be dropped sooner or later. Maybe Nuance is selling because they know the Apple's will drop its license with them.     In any case Nuance is not worth $6B+ to Apple because they have a ton of extra baggage that Apple does not need.  Let Samsung buy them and then drop the licensing deal.   Samsung can have Nuance for $6B+ Microsoft and Google use their own technology, Apple will soon use its own as well.
Samsung owes $2B to Apple.  They need to pay and stop copying.   Next step...  Slam dunk Amazon and the DOJ in the iBooks case.
Simply ingenious! Can't innovate my ass... Go Apple.
Not on my account, they won't.  LOL
I think the Lyric is much better. It is definitely more predictable. The geofencing idea is excellent. The design and features are better on the Lyric.
Well, I think Sony is playing defense against a nonexistent Apple Gaming device.   I can't blame them when Apple is announcing enhancements like Metal for 3D Graphics acceleration.
Think of it this way...1.  Apple offers 20 GB to users for $10 per year;  they actually care more about your up-to-date credit card info for mobile payments than the $10.2.  Apple offers 200 GB to users for $48 per year;  that is less than 25% of what other services charge.  (A DropBox and Google killer)3.  Apple offers Free DB, Security, and Hosting infrastructure to iOS and OS X developers.  (A Microsoft and Amazon killer) #1 and #2 rock with awesome free web application...
Gorgeous UI.
Good to know that the channel is there already. Looking forward to watching it live with high expectations... Go Apple...