or Connect

Posts by AppleSauce007

Well, I think most people will buy the 4.7 an it will be the flagship phone.The 5.5 is a phablet and as such it is different. Note that the current iPhone 5s is only 4.0 inches so 4.7 is large and 5.5 is huge.
I think any high school in their right minds will continue to use the iPads.   To uniformly integrate the different devices will reduce the value of the best device to the lowest common denominator. Moreover, Apple is about to revamp its education platform on the iPad and add TouchID. Apple is in a position of strength, so no discount.
 Good Point.Steve Jobs always wanted Apple to be a force for "Good" in the world and Tim Cook understands this.It's not about Tim Cook but about Apple an what Apple stands for.
What a mess... I can see why Fadell wants to distance himself and Nest from this mess but he already took the devil's money so he now has to deliver his soul. Sundar Pichai probably wants Nest devices to become Android based but Fadell may have other plans to stay clear of Larry Ellison's lawsuits. Nest already has Honeywell on their back for the hardware, the last thing they need now is Oracle on their back for the software. Google needs to really focus on improving...
Share data with developers? Who's data?  What data?   Google got caught off guard with HomeKit and HealthKit and they are now scrambling.   Nest will be toast soon.   They plan to compete with their partners on their own "Open" platform.  Where is Samsung on the "Open platform" partner's list? 
 Free for life in Yosemite + iOS 8...Why pay for anything else?
No need for Skype on OS X and iOS anymore use FaceTime or FaceTime voice for free.
Thanks but no thanks.  Nest = Google and Google = Nest. Note the words "without a customer's permission" Yeah Right. Their recording service will surely move to the Google Cloud if it is not there already.   I would look to Honeywell for these products if they integrate well with Apple's HomeKit protocols.   Time will tell.  
 Go to novauris.com and see where it takes you.  They had embedded and client/server automatic speech recognition (ASR).
OK. Now Apple can focus on the Appeal of the "Amazon DOJ" case.