or Connect

Posts by AppleSauce007

Actually there is nothing wrong with that.   HTC is trying to show the slick gold body of their phone and the iPhone takes great pictures, so... Plus they are getting free publicity for the phone on various sites including here.   It actually smart on their part because they just want you to know that their phone exists.
I knew that. Go Apple.  Go Go Go!  Allez! Allez Apple!
Cool. Many of the same partners in the States operate in the UK so... Go Apple Go, Go, Go!
I actually use search and YouTube via the webNope. Trust me, They are crap. Even Gmail on which I have an account.The people who give these ratings don't know that Google is selling them out.
I actually use search and YouTube via the web. The rest is crap.Let's see if Apple can replace search next.
No thanks. We already have Apple Maps. Keep Google Apps off of your iPhone.
Bravo! Very cool innovation ... Go Apple Go, Go, Go!
The ground level images will be stitched together and integrated seamlessly into the FlyOver images.  (Presumably using enhanced versions of the SAAB C3 Technologies stuff where Fly is replaced by Drive or Walk as in "Drive-Generate-View" as shown below.) You will eventually be able to virtually visit anywhere in the world by FlyingOver, Landing on the street level, Browsing around you on the street, going inside various POIs and browsing around.   Get ready for some...
 Yes but Google has not done squat for Google Wallet in the past few years.OK so they just bought ISIS / SoftCard and released Android Pay last week.
 Here is the complete time line of Google's Payment efforts.  (Google Checkout, Google Waller, Android Pay etc...) http://money.cnn.com/2011/05/27/technology/paypal_google_lawsuit/index.htm?iid=EL