or Connect

Posts by AppleSauce007

We will have to wait and see... I read a quote that said new "Ground Braking" products coming in the fall. iPhone 5S and low cost iPhones are not particularly ground breaking. iRadio, iTV, iWatch would likely be ground breaking...
Anal-ysts still see Apple as a hardware vendor instead of a platform vendor. Apple has plenty of software services that increasingly make money in addition to hardware.  (iTunes, iAD, iCloud, iBooks, Siri, AppleMap) And more are coming... (iRadio, iTV?)   Analysts really need to start analyzing Apple's platforms.  They will learn within 3 to 6 months.   Time will tell.
What else could you expect from the greedy SOB bastards on Wall Street. I only wish that Steve Jobs was alive so that he could tell them what to do with themselves. Tim Cook is too much of a gentleman to tell them.
This is great for places that don't have Apple Stores near by. More sales for Apple.
This is awesome... and will gradually lead to full blown AppleTV.   I hope Verizon FiOS follows suit with their FiOS Mobile, live TV. Currently, it works on any FiOS network for some channels.   AppleTV could just be an application on the iOS platform like iTunesU or Podcasts. AppleTV could take advantage of Siri, AirPlay, H.264, H.265, 802.11ac, iCloud on any iOS device and even iWatch in the future.
The simultaneous voice and data is a function of the network, that's why Verizon cannot do it.   They should sue AT&T for its own patent. LOL 
  I agree.  They overlap in eMail but other than that, Yahoo is a perfect fit to boost Apple's Web Services and Yahoo has solid technology.   At $26 Billion, Yahoo is not cheap and it would take time for Apple to fully integrate all their services.   I suspect Apple will continue and augment the partnership instead of buying Yahoo.
Welcome on back Ron.  We need ya...   I seriously doubt anyone can run Apple retails as well as Ron Johnson.   He was instrumental in building it so he understands what it is all about. He tried to replicate it at JC Penny and failed so he no doubt learned some valuable lessons. If he comes back to be as good as he was before, it would be great, but I think he will be better.   Next, I want Scott Forstall back at Apple.  We need the veterans to help move...
What took them so long?
  I think Siri search is and will continue to be different and eventually better, easier, more accurate with better advertising. I don't think Apple is looking to replicate Google, Bing or Yahoo. Something like Google search would be one component of SIRI search.   Take a look at what Stasior led before SIRI:   http://www.a9.com/whatwedo/