or Connect

Posts by AppleSauce007

Note that suspend does not mean cancel or terminate. Apple makes the best and most effective tablets. The contract will resume.
A bunch of greedy lawyers trying to make money.  This case should be thrown out.
Sorry HP, IBM is a better fit. They have Watson and no Windows PCs.
HealthKit and the Health app are going to be change the health care industry profoundly. It's not just an application for a specific branch of medicine.
Wow, that's a lot of land. Go Apple Go Go Go...
I wonder if Apple will continue work on Beats Audio for cars.   Apple could introduce an automobile entertainment system where CarPlay can snap right in.   Time will tell.      
The brand name is "Beats by Dr. Dre" and it is very successful and very popular.  Why change it?
Wow, unbelievable. Samsung probably refuses to pay for the cases that they lost in the US.
You misunderstood, "Plug in speakers are done" is a "trash talking" phrase from the first ad... Hence the smiley.  Go watch it.Regarding my standards for high end audio, they are actually quite high.  I use an Anthem pre-amp, Anthem amplifiers, some Paradigm speakers, some JM-Labs speakers and three Velodyne DD subs in three zones.  I have a Sennheiser HD-650 but I plan to buy a Beats Solo2 soon. ​It's OK to appreciate good sound but you can't go around criticizing...
Yes.  That's correct!  None of the other products cost $3 Billion. Fans are passionate about both Apple & Beats, it may take time for some folks to adjust but it will be awesome in the long term.Beats' value will increase by 10 X now that this deal is done.