or Connect

Posts by AppleSauce007

I don't quite buy this claim either.  It would be very difficult to replicate the 3D fingerprint from a cooperating person, certainly not from a 2D picture from a glass.  However, even if it did happen, the sensor can be refined to be more strict to beat the hack.   Time will tell.
What about the Government's orders? Governments of many countries are buying iPhone 5s' in huge quantities. What about the corporation's orders? Corporations in many countries are buying iPhone 5s' in huge quantities. What about the school's orders? Naahh, the schools of many countries are waiting for 64 bit iPads to buy in huge quantities. How is Apple gonna build all of these? Pegatron? Foxconn? Time will tell.
Apple can not announce because "Pre-Orders" are being taken by a variety of vendors all over the world. This is a different model than before...   (Best buy, Walmart, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile etc...)
This is another global Apple phenomenon that the competition can not copy. Apple must have a strong patent on this.
Flexibility to be modular. Not all A7 devices will need the M7.For example, an A7 based TV/Game Console would not need it.
The iPhone is not only for ordinary people.It is for Soldiers, Agents, Government officials, corporate CEOs etc...
 If someone steals the new iPhones, they will need the owners iCloud account to ever get into it, and they cannot turn off GPS tracking.The 48hour is to prevent very sophisticated hackers like governments from ever getting to the fingerprint data. Mission Impossible technology anyone?  Or is it Star Trek? LOL
I am just looking forward to a 64bit A7 iPad with Touch ID, but a new 64bit A7 desktop class portable with Touch ID would be sweet...Imagine 24-48hour battery life... sweet...  (I can dream right?) Note that it would be reasonably easy to rework OS X applications for an A7 portable.  Thanks to the superb Cocoa/Touch frameworks. OK.  Since we're dreaming, how about a 64bit A7 TV with wicked OpenGL ES 3 graphics for gaming...  OMG !! We are living in interesting time...
All security measures are actually more useful than ever.  This is to prevent very sophisticated hackers from ever getting to the data. *This data will self-destruct in 48 hours* If the device was not lost or stolen, it's easy to put back.
Hard to copy and protected by patents. A7 + M7 + 64bit iOS + Touch ID + UI = Apple is 5+ years ahead of the competition and moving further ahead fast... I don't think the competition will ever reach this level let alone catchup.