or Connect

Posts by AppleSauce007

This activity tracker is interesting to me, especially the sleep monitor aspect of it. Whithings makes nice health and fitness products such as several smart scales, a blood pressure monitor, a baby monitor etc... Search Whithings at Amazon. They actually work well. Keep up the good work.
iPad Air sells out in New York, Hong Kong, other parts of China http://venturebeat.com/2013/11/01/ipad-air-sells-out-in-new-york-hong-kong-other-parts-of-china/
 BlackBerry would be very foolish to drop out considering that they are the second largest contributor to the $4.5 Billion purchase. Apple   $2.6 Billion or 58% of the $4.5 Billion purchaseBlackBerry  $770 millionEricsson  $340 millionMicrosoft, Sony, EMC $800 Million I don't think this is trollish at all.  They spent $4.5 billion for the patents, and as publicly traded companies, they are obligated to make the most of the patents.Remember how after Google paid $12 Billion...
 Yes, this looks very serious indeed folks...  A very nice revenue stream for the RockStar members...This makes BlackBerry more valuable too. Boom There it is !
Google or Samsung needs to buy blackberry right now I mean now now now
  Me too.  Thanks ai...
It is what it is.  If they want to give away their devices to be used as door stops, so be it. Apple makes more profits on mobile devices than all the others combined.  Go figure.
Apple should use Intel as well.  Especially when they have a better 14nm process.
That's nice, if it is at no additional cost it's worth it. There must be a fast Dish link on board the plane. The iPad 2 is the best choice because it is most efficient for streaming audio/video over the network and it is inexpensive. Smart providers will always chose iOS devices because it saves them a fortune for the bandwidth in the long term and provides a better user experience to the customer.
Lots of things run over budgets in this country.  ( Wars, Constructions etc... ) While it is good to stay within budget, education is not a bad thing to spend money on.   Apple should help them as much as possible because it is important that this program succeeds in a big way.   This program will pay off in the long term and without a doubt greatly improve education for a lot of kids who would never have had the opportunity otherwise, not to mention many adults who...