or Connect

Posts by AppleSauce007

Overall, it is a good idea because this stop the low end iPhone from cannibalizing  sales of the higher end iPhones, it will save cost where the infrastructure for SIRI does not exist and also it will take a load off of the SIRI servers.   I use SIRI a lot but other people may not.  Some countries may not offer the infrastructure to really take advantage of SIRI.  They may not offer cars with iOS,  weather info, maps data, Fandango theaters, restaurant reviews,...
The Steve Balmer video is proof that he has always been insane.   He must have been copying the "Crazy Eddy" commercial at the time.   Amazing...
Can't innovate anymore my a**...   Fox News is pulling this out of their a**...
The penalties were written by Amazon.  I guess they messed up.   The DOJ forgot to tell Amazon that they made those deals with the publishers.   The DOJ and Amazon should be investigated.
iBooks looks Great and should knock Amazon Kindle out for the count.
Apple only paid $356 bucks for Authentec? I could have bought them. Any mere "thousand'aire" could have. OK fix your typo. I also disagree with calling Apple's implementation of certain technologies catch up. Apple's push messaging is nothing like blackberry, nor is the AppStore like danger, or Microsoft enterprise features or Nokia's 3G. Apple takes its time to implement technology their way and when they think it's the right time. Take NFC for example, it is...
I hope they don't eat that stuff. Could have repercussions years later.   Why don't they try to clone fish or chicken?   Time will tell.
First degree extortion by Samsung should come as no surprise. There should be laws against that. Samsung is crooked to the core... http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-57571837-38/samsung-hires-judge-who-ruled-against-apple-as-legal-expert/ How the ITC blew it... http://tech.fortune.cnn.com/2013/08/05/apple-samsung-itc-pinkert/?source=yahoo_quote Not a single drop of dignity in Samsung.
  Oh... Don't tell me... Let me guess....   You are a stock trader who took a position based on this band taking effect...   Well, c'est la vie...
Google is evil but Samsung is crooked to the core. I am glad this band got vetoed. All they can do now is wait for new Apple products to copy.