or Connect

Posts by AppleSauce007

These darn tiles have got to go and MS must stop trying to morph the tablet into a desktop.
 How about a Hollodeck like the ones in Star Trek, or iBeacon enhancements or new iRobots with computer vision like Data form Star Trek... This technology has a lot of applications. Time will tell.
Meant to write that "It"  (The acquisition) made the Wikipedia list of Apple acquisitions.I should have  put a smiley at the end. 
Boom there it is !  I knew it was true.   I made wikipedia's list... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mergers_and_acquisitions_by_Apple   Cool technology...
 I think it's a done deal.PrimeSense has already been added to the Wikipedia list of Apple mergers and acquisitions. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mergers_and_acquisitions_by_Apple
Apple is in a unique position to greatly improve and industrialize the PrimeSense technologies and bring them to the masses in a wide variety of exquisite products. With its acquisitions from C3 Technologies, Passif Semiconductor, WiFiSlam, IMSense, AlgoTrim, FingerWorks, SIRI amongst others, Apple can greatly improve the size, form factor, power consumption, the 3D imaging/recognition accuracy and user interfaces of the PrimeSense Capri, not to mention software,...
Folks, whether the judge is correct or not this money will not have a big effect on Apple, what matters is that Samsung stops copying and Google stops facilitating the copying of Apple's IP to its partners.  The RockStar case is still on going...   Apple is doing a very good job protecting its IP from the likes of Google, Samsung and others and that's what matters going forward.
 Same here.  Thanks but no thanks.  Only things I still use once in a while are Google Search and YouTube.Hopefully I can dump them soon.
The crooked Italians are desperate for money. They are going bankrupt. They don't buy much apple products anyway and there no respect for the rule of law there. Apple should leave that country.
Happy Birthday iPod... The existing iPod lineup is awesome and remains the best with iTunes Radio added.