or Connect

Posts by AppleSauce007

Easier said than done. Where is the touch interface?  The operating system?  The AppStore, The retina display? Where is the iCloud ecosystem for audio/video media, FaceTime, Siri, AirPlay, TextBooks, Mapping, NewsPapers and Magazines?   Everyone remembers that Microsoft had several thick and heavy stylus based tablets that went nowhere. ,,,because it is easier said than done.   You can not compare these things with the iPad. The iPhone and iPad were the first of their...
  Shhhh....  Don't tell them.
  Well, Einhorn has huge investments in Apple, wrong or right, he has a say and Apple at least listened. Apple will probably increase dividends or have a special dividend unless they have some new insanely great products that will make them grow at the fast rate that they use to grow.
  Well, the Apple Board works for the share holders and the fact is that the stock is down about $250, so there is no doubt, people have sold. Some believe this could have been prevented it by keeping the carrot stick in front of the investors. Can't blame Einhorn for being greedy, he has huge responsibilities for a lot of money and is well paid to be greedy.  Some folks who are complaining *are* huge Apple share holders, so they have a say.   Some share holders are...
Yes it is.  Again, if a company makes great products and makes a lot of money but keeps all the money to itself while its growth is slowing, then it is not attractive to investors.  Also, your investors are very often your clients and partners.  If you drive your investors away, they will invest else where and eventually buy their products elsewhere.   I bet Apple increases dividends soon.   Time will tell.
I agree that they are performing well, however, they are now a much bigger company now and their growth rate is slower.  They can compensate for that by offering more dividend.
Actually it does mean something for small share holders.  We get the bread crumbs after the big hedge funds eat. As song as hedge funds see value from growth or dividend, they will invest in the shares and keep up the value of  the shares.
I now favor Einhorn's idea although I was against it before as long as all shareholders big and small benefit from some form of iShares. Apple needs to give shareholders some more incentives with all the cash that they have.  Apple share price should be around $800 now. They don't need all that cash and the stock price is depressed right now.   Apple needs to be first class at maintaining share value. The board should throw us a bone now.  It does not have to...
Question:  Why is Google suddenly rushing this half baked API out for iOS ?   Answer:  Apple Map Kit rocks!   Check it out... It was updated on 1-28-2013 with support for local map searches.   http://developer.apple.com/library/ios/#documentation/MapKit/Reference/MapKit_Framework_Reference/_index.html