or Connect

Posts by AppleSauce007

Oh My God...   The new Apple iWork simply Rocks...  (Not to mention Maps and iBooks). The whole OS is so much faster.   The new iWork is a "Coup de Grace" to every other office suite. With Mac, iOS and Web availability all platforms are covered.
I had noticed this about USA Today for sometimes now.  They print a lot of biased crap. I just deleted their App from my iPad.  I recommend others to the same.   Regardless of what they print, iOS is available for everyone to try and choose for themselves.
Not needed on iOS.   FaceTime Voice is built-in and perfectly integrated.  Thank You.
At $199 they will fly off of the shelves. A whole new gaming with smart physical cars. The cars need to be durable and the track needs to have flexible configurations.
I predict that the budget iMac will be ARM based.   The CPU and GPU are among the most expensive parts so if they can slash the the CPU/GPU costs retail prices will drop. They will also need either a full blown 64 bit OS X port to the ARM architecture or perhaps a new iOS  Desktop UI.   OS X applications will then be recompiled and ported to the  iOS Desktop.   Time will tell.
Balmer is just saying this because he knows that Apple will release a revamped iWork suite for the iOS and OS X soon. And the iWork software will be free on iOS and also available in iCloud.   Too little, too late.  Gone are the days when Apple would be dependent of Microsoft for an office suite.
Looks like normal scheduled maintenance downtime.
Well,  Apple needs to have a good relationship with the Chinese government if they want to sell iDevices there.  Facilitating communication that is forbidden by the government would not be helpful to the relationship.   Its OK to take heat for abiding by the law.  They don't have to agree with the law but they should respect China law and abide by it when they are in China.
This tells me that Apple is done with AppleTV 1.0 and is hard at work on 2.0. iTunesTV 1.0 will be released soon.
This is why Tim Cook is doubling down on security. Google and Samsung won't know what to copy next. Look at how Samsung is shamelessly trying to copy the iPhone colors. Apple needs to deal Samsung a blow in the TV market. Time will tell.