or Connect

Posts by AppleSauce007

You know, since the FiOS App for iPad came out recently, I have actually been watching cable TV now.  I don't normally watch much TV.  I can already watch HBO on the FiOS app and HBO Go.   This deal will mainly be to complement cable packages that don't have HBO or that are not allowed to include it in their iOS app.   I am looking forward to dumping my set top box for an AppleTV hopefully an iCloud DVR and SIRI integration.
Apple earnings will blow away expectations. Apple sold everything that they made and could not keep up with demands.
The verdict is in folks.  Check it out....   "Apple's iPad Mini is creating a frenzy among Chinese tablet buyers..."   http://news.cnet.com/8301-1035_3-57561156-94/ipad-mini-in-hot-demand-in-china-analyst/   ciao
  I think screen sizes will remain the same but the glass will be redesigned to support finger print authentication.   Time will tell.
Go Apple, go, go, go...
Who made more money? Which tablets are being used and generate more internet traffic?
    I hear every Microsoft employee is getting an RT tablet.   A Microsoft store was robbed and the thief stole iPads that were there but not a single RT tablet.  LOL
  Interactive Holographic?  
Your next TV will be pure software. iOS based software.     No more TVs to see, just content. Nice transparent TVs?  The Emperor's New TV.   Loewe Invisio Transparent TV