or Connect

Posts by AppleSauce007

Well,  Apple needs to have a good relationship with the Chinese government if they want to sell iDevices there.  Facilitating communication that is forbidden by the government would not be helpful to the relationship.   Its OK to take heat for abiding by the law.  They don't have to agree with the law but they should respect China law and abide by it when they are in China.
This tells me that Apple is done with AppleTV 1.0 and is hard at work on 2.0. iTunesTV 1.0 will be released soon.
This is why Tim Cook is doubling down on security. Google and Samsung won't know what to copy next. Look at how Samsung is shamelessly trying to copy the iPhone colors. Apple needs to deal Samsung a blow in the TV market. Time will tell.
Very, Very cool. Another nice patent under Apple's belt.
They should closely follow the Apple methodologies if they hope to be acquired by Apple someday. Support iBeacon/Bluetooth Use MVC architecture Use C/ObjectiveC language
 I updated on day 1 and one of my AppleTVs failed to boot after the update.  (The light kept flashing.)You need a micro USB cable to connect it to your computer, not a mini USB.Also disconnect any other USB devices except your keyboard / mouse during the process.Connect to iTunes and update takes a few minutes and then it's as good as new.
If this had been a stolen phone this hack would not have worked because the finger print would have been invalidated in 48 hours.  Buyng your own phone and then take your sweet time to fake your own finger to crack it is not impressive.     By the time you fake a fingerprint for a stolen iPhone, the police would have located your with "Find my iPhone".     A lost or stolen iPhone can be easily wiped via iCloud.
 Well, fingerprints are convenient but you don't have to use your fingers,  You understand that you can use any part of your body, even parts that are illegal to expose in public in most countries.  Although I guess using those parts might keep the Germans from lifting the print where they are used. LOL.  
I don't quite buy this claim either.  It would be very difficult to replicate the 3D fingerprint from a cooperating person, certainly not from a 2D picture from a glass.  However, even if it did happen, the sensor can be refined to be more strict to beat the hack.   Time will tell.
What about the Government's orders? Governments of many countries are buying iPhone 5s' in huge quantities. What about the corporation's orders? Corporations in many countries are buying iPhone 5s' in huge quantities. What about the school's orders? Naahh, the schools of many countries are waiting for 64 bit iPads to buy in huge quantities. How is Apple gonna build all of these? Pegatron? Foxconn? Time will tell.