or Connect

Posts by AppleSauce007

I updated on day 1 and one of my AppleTVs failed to boot after the update.  (The light kept flashing.)You need a micro USB cable to connect it to your computer, not a mini USB.Also disconnect any other USB devices except your keyboard / mouse during the process.Connect to iTunes and update takes a few minutes and then it's as good as new.
If this had been a stolen phone this hack would not have worked because the finger print would have been invalidated in 48 hours.  Buyng your own phone and then take your sweet time to fake your own finger to crack it is not impressive.     By the time you fake a fingerprint for a stolen iPhone, the police would have located your with "Find my iPhone".     A lost or stolen iPhone can be easily wiped via iCloud.
 Well, fingerprints are convenient but you don't have to use your fingers,  You understand that you can use any part of your body, even parts that are illegal to expose in public in most countries.  Although I guess using those parts might keep the Germans from lifting the print where they are used. LOL.  
I don't quite buy this claim either.  It would be very difficult to replicate the 3D fingerprint from a cooperating person, certainly not from a 2D picture from a glass.  However, even if it did happen, the sensor can be refined to be more strict to beat the hack.   Time will tell.
What about the Government's orders? Governments of many countries are buying iPhone 5s' in huge quantities. What about the corporation's orders? Corporations in many countries are buying iPhone 5s' in huge quantities. What about the school's orders? Naahh, the schools of many countries are waiting for 64 bit iPads to buy in huge quantities. How is Apple gonna build all of these? Pegatron? Foxconn? Time will tell.
Apple can not announce because "Pre-Orders" are being taken by a variety of vendors all over the world. This is a different model than before...   (Best buy, Walmart, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile etc...)
This is another global Apple phenomenon that the competition can not copy. Apple must have a strong patent on this.
Flexibility to be modular. Not all A7 devices will need the M7.For example, an A7 based TV/Game Console would not need it.
The iPhone is not only for ordinary people.It is for Soldiers, Agents, Government officials, corporate CEOs etc...
 If someone steals the new iPhones, they will need the owners iCloud account to ever get into it, and they cannot turn off GPS tracking.The 48hour is to prevent very sophisticated hackers like governments from ever getting to the fingerprint data. Mission Impossible technology anyone?  Or is it Star Trek? LOL